Chapter Twenty-Five: A Prank Gone Wrong

Aiura'a shocked eyes met your own.

"Sorry, Kusuo~, I'm stealing your girlfriend for seven minutes."

"FUCKING HELL! THIS ISN'T HOW ITS SUPPOSED TO GO!" Kusuo kept a calm expression on his face while he screeched inside of his mind.

"Come on, Y/N..." Aiura grabbed your hand and quickly led you to the closet. "I want to mess with you before Kusuo can!"

"H-huh? What do you mean by that?!"

She quickly swung the closet door open and pressed you into the floor.

"Nothin' dirty! But you do wanna make Kusuo jealous right?"

You raised an eye brow as she handed you a white headband that was similar to Kuusuke's.

"Put this in! Quick!" Before you could ask the giggly girl what she was doing, she pressed it down on your head. "They're so Mr. Mind Reader can't see what we're doing! Whatever his perverted mind wants to do with that." Aiura rolled her eyes and happily crossed her arms.

"As you hopefully already know, Kusuo is down bad for ya' and-"

Bursting out into laughter, you cut her off.

"H-how...could he...be into me?" In between words, you couldn't stop your giggling. Meanwhile, Aiura waited patiently to explain.

"Okay...well...apparently you ARE oblivious but okay. Our plan is that we're just gonna sit in here for, like, 5 more minutes, and then we go out, and your gonna act..." She trailed off, self consciously debating whether this was a clean plan.

"I act like...turned on?"

Aiura smiled widely upon seeing you agreed.

"Yeah! And then we walk out and I'll slap your ass and then so forth!"

Her sudden abruptness made you grin.

"So...should we make those...sounds or?" Raising an eyebrow, you watched her form a devious smirk.

***

A sudden thud came from the closet while loud kissing noises soon followed.

Kusuo angrily balled his hands up; his knuckles going white and the skin in his palms starting to tear. He still kept his calm expression however.

"Aiura. I trusted you. I FUCKING TRUSTED YOU. AND YOU FUCK MY CRUSH! YOU'RE WORSE THAN KUUSUKE! AND HOW THE FUCK DID SHE GET THOSE LIMITERS-"

Aiura's phone loudly buzzed and the kissing stopped.

Both girls awkwardly stepped out and Y/Ns messy hair told Kusuo everything he needed to know.

Aiura smirked as she looked upon the pink haired male and violently smacked your ass.

"Hehe..." Looking down at the ground, you shyly grinned. "He's probably so pissed..." You whispered to Aiura. She nodded and you both sat back down.

"I'm next. Give it." Kusuo snatched the bottle and glared at you and Aiura.

He quickly and furiously spun the bottle.