Chapter Nine: Aphrodisiatic Girl

Saiki's eyes slowly turned to meet your staring ones.

"Alright, you ready?" You asked, seeing the empty plate before him. He nodded and stood up, tossing the plate in a bright red bin.

"Hey, Y/n," He said to you as you stretched your back. You raised your hands over your head, revealing your mid-section.

Saiki's eyes quickly trailed over your figure, admiring your body. He could feel his face brightly heating up as he realized something was wrong.

Terribly wrong.

He clammed his hands together, fidgetting with his index fingers.

"Why am I so...nervous all of a sudden?" Saiki shook his head, dismissing his worry. "It's just a fool. That's all she is. My foolish friend. That's it. Nothing more." He confidently comforted himself.

"Alright, Saiki!" You called out to him. Immediately, all of his reassurance was gone. He nearly crumbled when you said his name. "Where's the grocery store?" You took a moment to look back at him.

"Uhm, I'll lead the way..."

"Alrighty sir," You took a small bow as a joke, expecting him to say something back. Instead, when you looked back up at Saiki, he was gaping at you with his face a bright shade of maroon.

"Saiki, dude, what the hell is wrong with you?" Despite the vulgar language, you cared about your friend's sudden turn in personality. You walked up to him and concerningly placed your hand on his forehead.

"Are you sick or some shit?"

Saiki felt as if he was going to collapse. His face began to rapidly heat up while you were next to him. As soon as you touched him, he could feel something growing in his pants. He was against everything his body was doing but with no way to stop it, he could only melt at your touch.

"Let's just go to the store and get back...quickly."

You could hear the sense of urgency within him as he quickly sped off, launching himself into a tightly packed street as you tried desperately to keep up with his quickening pace.

After a few minutes of just barely keeping up with him, you both stood outside of a small grocery store. The name was something along line of "Eat fresh," but you didn't pay much attention to the brightly colored sign. You were too busy focusing on following the pink-haired boy through the store.

Saiki handed you a cart and led you through the store, allowing you to quickly grab the items you need but refraining from seeing his flustered face. You struggled with keeping up, barely managing to stay on your own two feet.

"Hurry, you're falling behind." Saiki's voice cracked as he tried to keep up his serious demeanor.

"Saiki! Slow down, idiot! You're going too fast!"

He froze in place, feeling the fire inside of him grow slightly dimmer. Having you yell at him reminded him that you were only friends. And somehow, this helped him clarify his feelings were just that. Feelings.

However, this peaceful realization was shortly interrupted by you accidentally ramming the shopping cart into him. A loud crash hit him as the loud metal clashed with his legs.

"Bloody hell! Saiki! I'm so sorry! Why did you stop in the middle of the aisle?! Are you okay?!"

"Sorry, Y/N, what else did you need from here? Milk, was it?"

He seemed so...unbothered by you. A small smile formed on your face as Saiki began walking at a normal pace.

"But seriously, are you okay?!"

***

Saiki helped you carry most of the groceries in.

"So, explain to me again how they're floating?"

Saiki jokingly rolled his eyes.
"It's the same reason I can speak to you through your mind."

"Okay, yeah I got that but...how?"

"You really think you could comprehend how this works?" 

He let out an audible chuckle as you opened your apartment door for him.

"Nevermind, I don't wanna know..."

You sat down the bags you were carrying and grabbed some of them out of the air.

"Hey, also, what the fuck was up with you in the store? I thought you were gonna die on me or something?"

Saiki bit the inside of his cheek.
"Nothing was wrong, I was just messing around with you."

That lie sat on his tongue heavily. He knew something was special with you. Maybe you had your own psychic powers...

Powers of lust.

You screaming at the top of your lungs snapped him out of his deep thought.

"Saiki, the groceries!"

He looked at you, clearly confused until he heard a loud crash behind him.

"I dropped them all, didn't I?"

You nodded vigorously as you rushed behind him, getting on your hands and knees to clean the mess up. He laughed and got down to help you.

"Sorry Y/N, is anything salvageable?"

"Most of it. Besides this."

You held a crushed egg in your hands. Slowly, you raised the egg above Saiki's head and poured the yolk down his hair.

"That's what you get for crashing the groceries down."

"...was that necessary?"

"Very much so."

Saiki felt a small grin form on his face as he felt the egg yolk drip down onto the floor. Saiki then grabbed another egg and quickly tossed it at you, hitting you between your eyes.

"That's it!" You quickly grabbed another egg and crashed it against his ear, making him laugh with shock and surprise.

Eventually, both of you were attacking the other with eggs, flour, and whatever else Saiki had broken when he let his mind wander.

"Ha! Take that!" You shouted triumphantly, throwing a fistful of flour into Saiki's face. His green glasses stuck out like a sore thumb while the rest of his face was a pale white.

"Fine then!" A few eggs rose in the air as Saiki laughed at your face full of horror.

"This is cheating!" You screeched, diving behind your kitchen counter.

"Get back here!" Saiki playfully cornered you between the kitchen counter you dove behind and the wall connecting to it. Without thinking twice, Saiki grabbed both of your hands and forced you onto the ground, making you squirm as he laughed at your expense.

"No, please! Mercy, Saiki! Mercy!"

"You didn't show me any mercy! Traitor!"