Chapter Forty-Four: A Foolish Crush

After the previous night's "incident", you tried your best to gloss over it with Kusuo. You tried not to talk about the moment or think about it but...something was clearly off.

Of course, you weren't angry that he didn't stop when you told him to. You understood that he was just doing his best and such, but it concerned you a little bit more about how similar it was to Vincent's behavior right before he snapped. Even just a few days before his...breakdown, he had fucked you until you threw up. Begging him to stop over and over after every climax that was brought to you. 

And Kusuo slightly overstimulating you were similar. Not in the same sense. Even you doubted yourself at first with how different their personalities were but after you had a moment to yourself when Kusuo was in your shower, you thought about it more in-depth.

"I don't want to believe it..." You mumbled out, pacing back and forth in your school uniform. "I-I mean...he can't! Vincent was pure malice. K-Kusuo can't be like him!" Hearing the shower turn off, you sat back on your bed and faced the door. "If...if things get too bad again, I'll contact my parents..."

"Hey, Y/N." Kusuo greeted you, walking through your door with nothing but a towel wrapped around his hair.

"Fuck! Where are your clothes?!" You shielded your eyes as if you'd never done anything lewd with him, ever. 

"Right here? Is there something wrong? You usually aren't like this..."

You heard his footsteps get closer and closer until his wet palms moved your hands away from your eyes.

"Nothing is wrong, you're just fucking naked!" With your voice cracking and your eyes tightly shut, you heard his smooth laugh echo through your room. His grip on your wrist lightened up but didn't release. 

"You're cute when you're like this, you know."

"Shut up and put on clothes!" 

He softly scoffed at your sudden flustered emotion but eventually let go and slipped on his school pants.

"Alright, you can look now." He spoke up, sitting next to you on your bed. "Dramatic much?"

"I am not being dramatic! I am just...uh..." Your words lingered off while Kusuo slipped on the top part of his school uniform. 

***

"So, Y/N," Nendo seated himself at your desk while you sat on top of the table. "How have you and Kusuo been?"

"We're..." You quickly glanced over to the male in question while you recalled the previous night's event. "We're great."

"Oooh? Is that all?" With a smirk, the idiotic male continued to push forward. 

"Y-Yep! How about you?" Trying your best to change the subject, you noticed Nendo heavily roll his eyes and stand up from the desk. 

"Hello, Y/N. I have a few questions to ask you."

Immediately you understood why Nendo had left and you wish you had. Your face heated up while you slipped off the desk and tightly closed your legs, thinking of last night. 

In fact, you could barely get it off of your mind. It had been all you could think about since it had happened and you didn't want to start thinking about it again.