Chapter Twenty-Six: Truth or Dare

"I want you to make that sound again."

"I just told you I couldn't control it!" As you rolled your eyes, Kusuo lightly licked your neck.

A shudder ran down your spine as you lightly held onto Kusuo's clothes.

"Y/N... I think...I think I'm in lov-"

He was rudely interrupted by Toritsuka bursting into the room.

"Times up, horny bitches!"

"Toritsuka! Shut the fuck up and let them-" Aiura stepped into the room and saw the position the two of you were in. "Uh-oh! Gotta get the condoms!" She smirked at the scene while you desperately tried to squirm out of Kusuo's grasp.

"You aren't going anywhere."

His voice went back into your head as you violently nodded.

"The rest of you, let's play another one of these games." A small smile creeped on his face.

***

Now, here you sat, stuck in Kusuo's grasp while a game of truth or dare played out infront of you.

One of his arms was tightly wrapped around your waist while everyone sat in a cross legged position, forming a circle.

"Okay, Teruhashi, your next!" Aiura smiled widely.

The beautiful girl's eyes cautiously looked a round before landing on Nendo.

"Truth or dare, Nendo!"

"Hmm...Truth!" He flashed a cheeky grin.

"If you had one wish, what would it be?"

"Y/N and Kusuo to be together , obviously! You think I'm some kind of fool?"

Everyone shared a quick laugh besides Toritsuka, Kusuo, and yourself.

Nendo's eyes quickly scanned over the group before landing on Kusuo.

"Oh Kusuo~! Truth or dare?!"

"...dare."

Considering the fact that Kusuo had only picked truth for the last few rounds, a jolt of heat ran up your spine.

"I dare you to...hmm...tell Y/N your best pickup line!"

Rolling his eyes, he turned to you and smiled lightly.

"Are you a dog because I want to lock you up so you never run away."

You busted out into loud laughter as everyone else giggled at the peculiar line.

"I-I've never heard that one before." Teruhashi smiled, moving her beautiful hair out of the way.

"Y/N, truth or dare?" Kusuo smirked, knowing that your cockiness couldn't take a hit like picking truth.

"Dare! I'm no pussy!"

"Actually, hate to butt in, but we have a dare for the both of you." Aiura spoke up after whispering some things to Teruhashi.

"Both of you lean in like you're going to kiss and the first one who gives in, loses!"

"Easy!" You grinned happily and faced Kusuo.

The both of you faced each other, millimeters apart.

"I'm gonna win this, Kusuo!" You grinned widely.

"O-okay..." He croaked out as his eyes stared at your dry lips.

A few seconds went by and, of course, Kusuo cracked.

He violently shoved his face onto yours and swirled his tongue in your mouth.

"Boo!" Toritsuka called out but immediately got hit in the stomach by Nendo.

You began to press on Kusuo's chest to get him off but he only pressed harder.

Attempting to shake him off, you hit him in the side softly, trying to give him the message to stop.

Finally, everyone else around you realized what you were trying to do and started to shout at Kusuo.

"Damn, calm your horniness, man!" Nendo called whole Aiura watched silently.

This time, you actually hit Kusuo in the side as hard as you could and he tumbled lightly onto the ground next to you.

Panting, Kusuo's saliva was running down your chin as you began to yell at him.

"What the fuck, man?!" You quickly wiped the spit off of you. "Horny ass cunt!"

"Hey, both of you, calm down!" Toritsuka spoke as he stood up. "Kusuo, you shouldn't have done that and, Y/N, calm down."

"I-I'm so sorry, Y/N... I don't know what happened! It was like I couldn't stop..."

The pink-haired male's pitiful display made you twitch with empathy.

"Y-yeah... It's okay. You just kind of scared me with your tongue ramming down my throat and shit." Lightly smiling, the overall atmosphere immediately improved.

"Ew! Kusuo! Not in front of us, save it for the bedroom!" Airua happily chuckled as Toritsuka fell back into his spot in the circle.

However, despite your cheery and joking demeanor on the outside, you were nearly choking from the fear that compiled inside of you. This was scarily similar to how he had acted before his breaking point. The more you thought about it, the more you worried about how the horrifying similarities between Kusuo and him. The touchiness, the kissing, the eagerness and even how quickly he got attached to you.

It was almost everything your mom had worried you about. But...As you dazed out of your thoughts, you saw Kusuo get hit by a pillow thrown at him violently as Nendo began spouting nonsensical words that you soon realized were in a different language.

How could someone like Kusuo even compare to what he had done?

A small smile crept on your face as you began to join the increasing pillow fight.

"Y/N?! You too?! Fuck!"