Chapter Nineteen: Hands On Exprerience

As the two of you sat in a comfortable silence, Kusuo eventually spoke up.

"Can we cuddle?"

You paused, glancing over at him. The expression on his face was like you had just opened a bag of treats infront of a puppy.

"Please?"

Your eyes quickly darted back from Saiki and the TV screen.

"Uhm...yeah sure, why not." You shrugged, feeling like it wouldn't hurt to hold your pink haired friend.

This is what friends did.

Kusuo quickly hopped over to you and snaked his arms around your waist. Gently, he pulled you into his lap and buried his head into the crook of your neck.

"You're warm..." You commented, lightly leaning your back into his stomach.

"You said that last time." He commented as he gripped his arms tighter.

"I know but I always feel so cold." Lightly sighing, you glanced back up at the screen. Ariel, the mermaid, has just made a deal with giant sea octopus to give her legs in exchange for her voice.

"Would you do that for me?" Kusuo asked, sounding more like a whisper.

"Hmm...I guess. Even so, you're the only person I talk to besides Nendo."

"Thanks."

"For making a deal with a giant sea witch?"

He chuckled smoothly and buried his head further into your skin.

"No. For trusting me."

"Oh, yeah...I trust you..."

His grip lightly loosened around you as he sighed out into your skin. Comfortably, you bucked your hips into his thighs and settled down
comfortably.

"Oh fuck." Kusuo groaned out in his head. "I'm gonna break...I can't handle this anymore...shit..."

"Hey, I'll be right back, I gotta use the bathroom."

"Ok, I'll be here..." You scooted off of his lap and watched him walk away and into your bathroom.

Once Kusuo shut the bathroom door, he immediately folded onto the floor. The cushy carpet lightly stopped his fall but he still winced in slight pain as his knees hit the cold tile.

"What the hell am I supposed to do?!" He gripped his chest as if he was having a heart attack. "Calm down...calm..." He heavily sighed and quickly stood up. Kusuo glanced over at your wide mirror and saw himself.

"Damn it..." Saiki pressed his hands on your sink and glared into his own eyes. "I can't do this anymore. I wonder if she'd mind if I came on to her...she trusts me..." As he spoke to himself, Kusuo flipped on the faucet. "She would probably let me touch her...but if she told me to stop..." He quickly splashed his face with water."I...I don't think I would be able too..."

***

"I wonder what Kusuo is doin'..." You hopped off of your couch.