Chapter Seveteen: Sibling Bickering

"Kusuo! Don't insult our mother like that!" Kuusuke teased.

"Fuck you."

"Anyway, dear," Kuusuke turned to you. "Tell me more about yourself."

Kusuo angrily balled his fist and crossed his arms.

"Oh...I transferred to Japan about 2 weeks ago and then I, uh, I came to Kusuo's school 5 days ago, on Monday..." You awkwardly explained.

"Ah, I see. And tell me, are you and Kusuo...dating?" Kuusuke smirked, already knowing what the answer was.

"Ah, no, just friends!" You smiled brightly, failing to acknowledge the blonde haired male lure over towards you.

"Oh, that's good..." He smirked, "I could just take you for myself now..." Kuusuke grabbed your wrist and pulled you closer to him.

"I-I, well, uhm, you see...like...uhm." You struggled to find the right words. Despite looking fairly attractive, you weren't exactly on board with the whole "omg fuck me im so hot!" facade he was putting up.

"Let go of her." Kusuo spoke up.

"No, fuck you," Kuusuke pulled you closer until your head was pressed against his chest.

"Well, I-" As soon as you spoke up, you were rudely cut off.

"Fucking let go of her!" Kusuo's was now boiling with anger. "If your doing this to get on my nerves, it's working!"

"Great! You can even get more annoyed with me WHEN I POUND INTO
YOUR FUCKING CRUSH!" Kuusuke shouted, pridefully smirking once he saw the pissed expression that was plastered all over Kusuo's face.

"Wow, okay, I'm just gonna-" You attempted to squirm out of his grasp.

"You're not going anywhere, sweetie~" He winked. "Not until you beg." Kuusuke was whispering in your ear, trying his best to be seductive. However, his annoying voice couldn't cover the sound of something that sounded like a perfume bottle being sprayed.

"Oh hell no, whatever you're trying to do, cut it out!" You shook your head, now realizing he had sprayed something sweet in the air. "Is that a fucking love drug?!"

Finally pushing the taller male off, you stood in the middle of the two boys.

"You sprayed an aphrodisiac in the air, didn't you?" You placed a hand on your hip and eyed him carefully.

"Aw, how did you figure it out so quickly? We were just getting started..."

"Y/N, are you okay?" Kusuo then turned to you, obviously concerned.

"Huh? Yeah I'm fine. Aphrodisiac's just kind of piss me off." You spat toxically, trying your best to not give away anything.

In a way, you were an aphrodisiac.

A love drug.

But that's not exactly how your curse worked.

"Fine, I admit it." Kuusuke chuckled smoothly, sitting down on the couch. "I was trying to fuck you so I could piss Kusuo off. I wasn't sure on how'd you react to me coming on to you so if anything went wrong," He pulled out a small spray bottle of a pink liquid. "I invented basically Viagra in a bottle. I don't know why it doesn't work on you though..."