Chapter Twelve: The Psychics, the Fool, and the Idiot

Nendo slung the bags cheerfully, nearly skipping down the hall of the mall. The contents of colorful bags were a mix of random shit he wanted, and clothes he forced you to try on.

Nevertheless, you were still very excited to have another friend.

"So, Y/n," He slowed down to a calm walk to stay with your slow pace. "What do you honestly think of Saiki?" His emphasis sent a shock wave through your ears.

"I think he's a good friend and I'd like to get to know him better."

"Fuck yeah, give him the generic answer." You thought to yourself. "I mean, everyone says that so..."

"No I mean, like, is he hot?" Nendo raised one of his eyebrows and nudged your arm suggestively. A light red dusted your face.

"W-well, yeah! B-but I just met the guy! I would have to know him a little better."

Nendo sheepishly grinned.
"So, Y/N, are you going to start calling him Kusuo now?" He laughed.

"Huh?"

Nendo sat on a bench next to a bunch of candy dispensers. "Well, can I call you by your first name?" Nendo causally began twisting a coin within the candy machine.

"You have been? What are you even talking about?"

And then it washed over you.

"Nendo, I'm not from here." He popped a candy in his mouth and nodded slowly as if he was urging you to go on. "Where I'm from, we call each other by, uh, our first names..." You awkwardly explained. His eyes widened with shock and embarrassment.

"S-so, I've been calling you Y/N...as in your first name? Y-you thought his name was just Saiki..." a wide smile spread across his face as his wholesome chuckle filled your ears. "I am so sorry, Y/N! I don't think anyone realizes that it's your first name!" Nendo just had this amazing ability to make everything better with just a smile. It comforted you to be around someone like that...

***

"Okay, Kusuo, I know you like Y/N and all but this is a little too weird...even for me." Aiura looked over at the boy.

"Shh, just act natural." Slipping away into one of the stores. "They might see us..."

"Stalking your crush is a little weird. Can't you just be a normal person?" Aiura rolled her eyes and began looking through the racks of clothes.

"What if Nendo hurts her?!" Saiki lifted his hand to his mouth and began to chew on his nails.

"Are you being serious? Nendo is one of your best friends. Why would he do that? The guy couldn't hurt a fly, much less the girl he knows you're into." She tapped on the metal rack, still sifting through the outfits.

"Hey, you do realize this is a lingerie store, right?" She called his attention to the many lewd outfits plastered around it.

"Oh...oh god no..." Saiki quickly looked down in embarrassment.

Aiura decided to take advantage of this.
"Maybe we should pick up something for your girlfriend." The sound hangers being pulled off the shelf was met with her excited gasp.
"Kusuo, imagine Y/N wearing this!"

Out of habit, he glanced up and saw a skin-tight undergarment set that would fit perfectly against your beautiful body type.

(all bodies are beautiful bbg🥰🥰)

"S-stop." Saiki tried his best to ignore the fantasy's being pushed onto him but Aiura kept insisting.

"Bet you would like that, huh pervert? Y/N all tied up for you." Aiura scoffed and set the outfit back into the rack, "Creep." She exited the store leaving the flustered pink-haired male standing in the middle of it all.

"Woah, wait a minute." Saiki quickly regained his thoughts and went to catch up with Aiura. "You're the one who...who made me think like that." Saiki attempted to defend himself but it fell upon deaf ears.

"Hey! It's Aiura!" Nendo waved over to the two bright-haired folks and ushered them to come over. Saiki still had a light blush plastered on his face after that...incident...in the store.

But when your head snapped around and made eye contact with Saiki, a bright smile lit up on your face.

Saiki was going to melt.

"Ooh~ I can see why Kusuo likes you so much!" Aiura pinched your cheeks, "You're adorable!" Her warm hands clashed with your cold skin, making you lean into her touch.

"Saiki!" Nendo smiled brightly as his shy friend. "Did ya see the photo I sent you?" He glanced over at Saiki, seeing his face lightly red and staring at you. "Simp," Nendo dramatically rolled his eyes and placed his hands on his hips.

"Why does everyone keep calling me that? What is it supposed to mean anyway?!" Saiki glanced up at the taller male and saw a small smirk form at the peek of his mouth.

"Whatever, this is not why I am here," Much to his friend's amusement, the pink-haired male began to trail over to you and Aiura.

"Hey, Saiki!" You smiled brightly, "How have you been since I've last seen you..." Pausing for a moment, you slipped out your phone and spoke up once again, "2 hours?" Saiki felt a small smile creep up on his face.

"Not too well without you." Saiki thought to himself.

"Very good, Y/N, thanks for asking" It hurt to lie to you but it would save everyone from an awkward interaction. Plus, it would only confirm his friend's suspicions that he was down bad for you.

"Nice," You stood up and began to gather your bags. "Well, Nendo, thanks for inviting me but I have some stuff I gotta do," Tossing your clothes all in one bag, you hugged the tall male and began to say your goodbyes to the eccentric green-haired girl.

"Oh my god, give me your number right now! You need to know what Kusuo was like before you showed up!" She giggled with you as she quickly inputted the numbers into your telephone.

"See you guys tomorrow!" You brightly smiled and began to walk off.

"Wait, let me walk you home."