Chapter Thirty-Three: A Suprise Visit

"D-did you just..." His eyes widened as you stood up. Looking down at him, your smirk deepened while you nodded. You wiped a string of cum off your chin with your thumb and licked it off while still remaining eye contact.

"Shit..." Kusuo mumbled, standing up to face you. The pink haired male pulled you into a clingy hug and rubbed his face into the fabric of your school uniform like a cat. "Why are you like this?"

"Perfect? Hot? Amazing? Honestly, the list could go on..." You rubbed his back while swaying side to side.

"No. You're too dominant...why can't I make you feel good too?"

"Because your a fuckin' bottom. And I really do like seeing you so weak. It makes me feel proud that I'm able to bring the ever-so strong psychic, Kusuo, down to his knees." He looked up to you and pouted. "Anyway, you might want to put on some pants, I still have to study for midterms,"

He rolled his eyes heavily and let go, slipping on his underwear. The silence between the two of you grew as you still remained smirked.

"Holy shit...is this a dream? Oh god...Does this mean we're dating? When is too young to get married? Should I go and buy condoms now? When should I meet her parents?" Kusuo's mind raced with various questions about your relationship now as the realization of what just happened settled in.

"You're a good friend Kusuo." You spoke up, turning to walk into your bedroom. "I'm glad we can do shit like this without fallin' in love."

"...fuck."

Walking into your room, you began to strip down, carelessly tossing your clothes to the side and searching through your closet with only your bra and underwear on. A small squeak on your floor alerted you that someone had entered your room.

"Hey, Kusuo." You spoke, not bothering to turn around.

"Hi."

"Did you find your glasses? I don't want you to lose them." Turning around, you slipped on one of your favorite shirts and stretched your arms out. The feeling of lingering eyes made a jolt of self-consciousness run over you.

"You can look at me all you want, pretty boy, but it'll cost you."

"Wh-I wasn't looking!" He threw his arms up to try and defend himself but it only fueled your confidence.

"Well, it's still gonna cost you."

"...what? A-are you gonna use me?" His voice pathetically cracked upon the thought of being your little toy. A puppet for you to command. A fantasy man.

"No. Let me cheat off of you for the midterms."

"Uh...I thought you said that was c-cheating?"

"Hm...How about we make a deal? You let me cheat and I'll repay you."

"Deal!"

Smirking at his answer, you leaned in and kissed him. You traced his lips with your tongue while he clinged to your skin. Kusuo desperately pressed against you only wanting more of your addictive touch.

"Y/N..." Kusuo spoke telepathically, "I...I think I'm in love with y-"

As if God himself was a piss boy, someone knocked on your door, interrupting everything.

"Who is it?!" You shouted, waiting for a response. Nothing came. "God damn it! I'll be there in a moment!" Quickly, you kissed Kusuo one time, allowing him to desperately grab onto you before you ripped yourself away and headed to your door.

You swung open the door and glanced around at the empty hallway. "Bloody hell..." When you went to go close the door, you noticed a small package on the floor with your name scribbled on it. You raised an eyebrow but reluctantly grabbed it with your curiosity out weighing basic common sense. The package was light and felt like silk in your hands. You brought it back to your room and showed it to your friend who was awaiting your arrival on your bed.

"You got a pocket knife?" Your strange question caught him off guard.

"Why would I have a knife?"

"I was just askin'! And you call yourself powerful..."

"I never once called myself that."

"Yeah, yeah, calm your dick."

Ripping the package open, the contents fell to the floor along with a heavy note with something spilled over it. You leaned down and grabbed the two packages that had fallen out.

"Oh...oh shit." Fear jolted through your body as you quickly realized what was in the package. A thick, disturbing collar in your favorite color fell out of your hands and onto the floor. You quickly fell to your knees in a panic and  looked at the other package. Again, in your favorite color, was a lingerie set.

"Y/N? What's going on?" Kusuo kneeled down to you while you faked a smile and dismissed him.

"Oh, just go wait in the living room. Pick out a movie or something!" He eyed you suspiciously but reluctantly walk out, leaving you alone with your adrenaline.

"Shit...he knows where I am." You panicked and grabbed the letter. The liquid that was still on the letter was still wet and clammed in your head. Ripping it open, a thick stack of photos fell out along with a hand written note.

Your blood went cold as the paper curled in your hands. The ink was smearing in various places but you could manage to read the disturbing font...

Dear S̶o̶u̶l̶m̶a̶t̶e̶ Y/N,

My baby! I missed you! I know you missed me too since you've been talking to other people but I know you were thinking of me! You poor thing though...you've probably been so built up from me not being there to make you feel good! I promise you I'll be there soon, Y/N! I'll never ever-ever-ever-ever-ever-ever-ever-ever-ever-ever-ever-ever-ever let you out of my sight again! Can you believe they tried to take you AWAY? Isn't that so funny! And don't worry! I forgive you from running away from me! I know living in Japan is so much more comfortable for us! Especially when your parents don't know your apartment location. Heh! I'm so excited to see you again, Y/N! I love, love, love, You! If you wear my gifts at 10 PM tonight, then I promise I'll post pone my visit! I know you must be so excited for it so you'll need more time to prepare!! I love you, Y/N! And get that pink haired fuck out now. I'm back. You don't need him. Right? RIGHT?!

Lots of Love!!
Your Boyfriend!

P.S. I added some picture I took of you!! Make sure to hang them up! I don't think you want me to get angry right now, Y/N!!!