Chapter Forty-One: A Cheating Fool and a Rewarded Psychic

"Hey, pretty boy! We gotta get up!" You yelled.

Previous mornings had always been kind of lonely for you. You were waking up in a rather large apartment, doing things you did in your previous life.

And now, you had someone to share the morning with.

And that person was a little bit of a bitch.

"No. Not right now. We still have a little..." His voice vibrated your skin, nearly waking you up within itself.

"What's it gonna take, fucker? Money? Death?" You were practically screaming at this point. Kusuo's arms were wrapped around your own body, making you pinned to the mattress with his face pressed into your neck.

"To get me out of bed?" He whispered, "It's gonna take a little more than money." Kusuo's warm breath trailed down your neck.

"I'm not fuckin' you at 6 in the morning!"

"You have a dirty mind! I would never ask you to do something that foul!" He made an exaggerated gasp.

"Don't act like you- never mind. This isn't worth it."

Lightly squirming, you tried your best to get away from the male only to fail and earn a pity laugh.

"I mean it! We're going to be late! Let go!"

Still trying to escape, you kicked him off the bed. He made hard contact with your floor and winced in pain while you  stood triumphantly over him.

"You're so boring..." The pink-haired male rolled his eyes and stood up. "I mean, you're cheating off me today! The least you could do is give me a little romance."

You got off the bed and stood face to face with the pouting man.

"The only romance your getting today is my dick up your ass!" With a cocky smirk plastered over your face, Kusuo simply smiled.

***

"Hey, Y/N!" Teruhashi smiled at you.

"Oh, what's up? Aren't you gonna say 'hi' to Kusuo?" With an odd smile, you looked between the beautiful girl and the quiet psychic.

"I was planning to, but I assumed Saiki wouldn't like that as much." She turned to you with a sad grin.

"Hate to say it but you're rig-"

"Wrong. You're wrong. Kusuo loves when people tell him good morning, right?"

"No, I understand. Saiki and I aren't extremely close. But," Teruhashi then looked at you.

When you first met her, she looked upon you with utter disgust and hatred. As if you were rivals. But at this moment, her eyes had so much adoration and care, you doubted it was the same person.

"You kind of changed me, Y/N. Too much love can be dangerous..."

Your face had gone red with embarrassment while you let your eyes focus on the ground, afraid of eye contact.

"...thank you, Teruhashi."

***

"Remember your goals! Good luck everyone!"

The underpaid teacher smiled and fell into their seat and began scrolling on their phone.

"Kusuo! My best friend! My life! My darling! My sou-" You were staring into the back of the male's head while attempting to think of every possible compliment that could come to your mind.

"D-Darling? Where did that come from?!"

"Came from whatever gets me those sweet, sweet answers, baby!"

"Uhm... 1 is B, 2 is A and..."

His blabbering went on quicker than you could manage, but with being as "smart" as you were, you decided to mark a few wrong so you weren't going to be sacrificed to the smart classes and leave all of your friends behind.

After perfectly displaying your horrible work on your test, you stood up after Kusuo to hand it in.

"Thank you, Y/N. It's nice to have you back after the unfortunate event. I'm sure you did amazing." They smiled. "You can have your phone out just don't distract anyone!"

With a cheeky grin, you turned on your heels and sped back to your seat.

"Hey, Y/N," Kusuo greeted you happily.

"How do you think you did?" Trying your best to keep the conversation going, you heard his laugh.

"Are you really asking me that? I mean, come on! Think!"

"...shit you're right...Ignore that!" Smiling at the back of his head, he turned around and faced you.

After a few seconds of staring at the other, Kusuo began to think to himself.

"Should I ask her? I mean...worst that could happen is that she says no and then she makes a joke out of it. I won't let her leave me. No matter what her answer is, she'll always be right by my side."

"Hey, pretty boy, you just gonna stare at my unending beauty? I mean, I'm flattered but you look a little crazy." You grinned as you watched his eyes focus back onto you instead of thinking of God knows what.

"Would you like to go out with me after school today?" He asked formally. The tone and the words he had used made it seem as if you had never known each other in your lives, much less commit the sins you'd done with each other.

"Damn, where did this come from I think I like you asking for shit first instead of demanding I go everywhere with you like a toddler." Smirking, you rested your head on the palm of your hand, eyeing his reaction closely.

"Alright, if you think this is so funny then, you are going out with me immediately after school. Not as my friend or some other bullshit excuse. As my fucking date. Do you understand that?"

"I-uh...You aren't supposed to..."

Words clogged in your throat while you blushed widely. You were, literally, too stunned to speak. This wasn't how anything was supposed to go!

"I'm not supposed to what? Speak my mind?"

"You know that's not what I mean! I-I'm just, uhm...a little speechless."

"Get used to it. Where would you like to go for dinner?" Even before you could say anything, Kusuo continued to act somewhat dominant. "What about a coffee jelly stand? We both like coffee jelly and it's been a while since we've last had it."

"Yeah, sure. Or, you know, you could cook for me again as you promised." Smirking, you attempted to regain some of the previous power you had over him. Kusuo immediately shut you down.

"You also promised that I'd be rewarded for my help today."

He had a slightly concerned smirk ridden on his face as one of his hands lightly rested on your wrist. Worry ran through your spine, making you wonder what was going to happen next.