Chapter Forty-Three: A Foolish Meal

Underestimating Kusuo was your biggest mistake. Maybe it all went wrong when you teased him for the last time.

He was on his knees, patiently looking up at you with most of his face covered by the hem of your skirt. 

"Well," You began to tease, "What are you planning? Are you too scared now because I can ju-"

He immediately shut you up with a sharp pain that ran up your body. You felt his tongue run up and down a spot on your inner thigh while his teeth dug deeper. Kusuo had just bitten you.

"I-Uh...What was the point of that?"

He didn't respond but instead started applying pressure with his mouth. The pink-haired male sucked on your skin, giving you an extremely noticeable hickey. His other hand lightly rubbed your outer thigh and pulled you closer to him. 

"What are you going to do?" You asked, half teasing and half fearing for your life.

"Why don't you stay quiet and see?"  

Kusuo lifted your skirt and put it over his head, disappearing from your sight. You could feel his hot breath clash on your more sensitive areas. His hands spread your legs more open and, before you could ask another question, his tongue licked a stripe over your clit. 

Immediately, your legs tried to tense and close up, but his hands kept them pried open. He continued to repeat the action, getting you more and more aroused each time. You slightly whimpered and tried to shut yourself up. You didn't want him to think you felt good even if this was heaven to you but, he still hear it despite your best attempts to hide it.

"...is this how you feel when I make those sounds? I-I can see why you like being the one in control..."

His tongue quickened and you began to squirm uncontrollably. He had inserted it into your body. You could feel it inside of yourself along with his warm saliva. Your hips buckled forward while your hands gripped the counter tightly. Pleasure repeatedly slammed your body over and over while your mouth expressed just that. The previously quiet apartment was filled with your helpless moans and the shifting of the fabric. 

"K-Kusuo," You hesitantly spoke. The male didn't respond but instead slightly sped up. You were reaching your climax at an extremely fast rate and worried that he wouldn't stop.

With one final loud whimper, your hips etched forward and closer to his face. 

"That was...humiliating." With a sigh, you noticed the previous pleasure was turning into pain. With your suspicion being proved correct, Kusuo hadn't stopped. He continued to eat you out with no knowledge of the pain that it was causing you. "K-Kusuo!" With a loud whimper in pain, his grip on your thigh tightened. You squirmed heavily, feeling another climax coming quicker. Mixes of extreme pain and pleasure took over your body while your moans started to increase.

"Am I doing okay, Y/N?" His inner voice spoke up. He really didn't have any clue about the pain he was causing you.

"S-stop..." You whispered out in a hushed tone. The pain he was causing you had started to catch up to you and your hips jerked away.

"Stop? W-why? I thought..."

The sadness in his voice made you feel bad but you knew you needed to focus on yourself. You felt his tongue exit and he stood up. A little drool was hanging off his chin. At least you hoped it was his drool and not your c-

"Why did you want me to stop?" His voice was shaky while he whipped the mysterious liquid off his chin. "I-I thought I was doing a good job..."

You shifted off the counter and gave him a small smile, "I mean, you did at first but, uh, too much. I think you got a little carried away."

"I'm sorry, uhm...Y-You tasted go-"

"Don't finish that sentence." 

Kusuo gave you a wide smile and lightly kissed your cheek.

"Hope you enjoyed that because I'm never letting you do that again. That was humiliating." As you spoke, you turned to the counter and picked up your empty plate. There was a concerning wet spot where you previously sat. 

"W-Wait, seriously? But..." 

The male's extremely sad tone made you feel a little pity.

"...I'll think about it." With a smirk, you tossed your plate into the sink and wiped down the wet spot. Your legs did feel a little out of sorts but you were not going to give him the pleasure of seeing the aftermath.

"But did I do a good job?" 

You glanced over at the male. He looked like a desperate puppy that just wanted the approval of its owner. Kusuo was simply begging for your opinion.

"Yeah, you did perfectly."

He gave out a small, pleased whimper. You both stared at each other for a few moments Kusuo spoke up.

"I-I mean, in a way, you were like my meal."

"Do not ever, ever, say that again." Your face heated up as you looked away shamefully. The last time you had a remote sexual experience that was heavenly was with Vincent. Your parents never even let you speak of the things he did to you when you first testified against him and ever since, you'd been shamed about something you could barely control.

"Hey, Y/N?" Kusuo carefully spoke up. "I just wanted you to know that I really care about you. I-I'm sorry I kept going when you told me to stop...I'm just trying to make you feel good too!"

You stared at the male for a few moments before you pulled him into a hug. He hesitantly hugged you back while his own mind raced with thoughts.

"S-She liked it! Oh god! The sounds! The taste! God, she's so addictive..."

The hug was short-lived, however. You quickly let go and continued to act as if nothing happened.

"So, wanna watch a movie?"