Chapter Twenty-Nine: Giving Affection to a Fool

One of Kusuo's hands trailed down your back and onto your thigh. He pressed his other hand against your back, making you lean more into him.

Weirdly enough, he began to sloppily open-mouth kiss your neck. To be honest with yourself, it felt strangely comforting to have his warmth pressed against your neck but his fucking spit was running down your neck.

"Kusuo, is this your first time doing something like this?" You asked, watching him pause.

"No?!" His voice loudly cracked, indicating he was lying. A few awkward seconds later, he spoke up once again. "Yeah..."

"Haha, fucking virgin." You teased him playfully as he gripped the back of your shirt, embarrassed at you calling him out.

"Well...are you?" He furrowed his brow and looked at you.

"Obviously not! I'm hot as hell, bitch!"  You lightly laughed, dismissing the fact that you had been crying moments earlier.

Being with Kusuo made you a happier person.

And being with Vincent made you a worse person.

"Isn't that funny?" You softly mumbled outloud as your thoughts and voice mixed with each other.

"What's funny? Do I have something on my face?" Kusuo have you a cheeky smile as your grin faded.

Both of you stared at each other for a few minutes, nearly breathing down each others necks.

"Y/N..." Kusuo called out to you. His hands trailed up your body and rested on your face. He lightly squeezed your cheeks and pressed them together, giving you fish lips. "I think...I'm in lov-"

Once more, Kusuo's confession was cut short by your phone ringing. It was your alarm to wake up at your original time.

You both sat there and stared at your phone buzzing while his hands never left your face.

Eventually, you had to get up and get ready so you did the only reasonable thing you could think of.

You slightly opened your mouth and made a pathetic squeaking sound which made Kusuo laugh at your helpless state.

Squirming around, he finally let go. Your cheeks were red as the numbness finally wore off and your body itched in the sudden pain.

"God damn...." You mumbled as you walked in to your bedroom to change into your school uniform.

Quickly undressing, you slipped the skirt over your thighs and, as you went to grab the shirt, you hit your elbow on your closet door. It sent a small jolt through your body that woke you up more than it hurt you but the closet door bashed against your wall and made a loud bang that rung throughout the apartment.

"Y/N?!" You heard Kusuo yell as footsteps came closer and closer.

The bedroom door swung open as he charged in. Quickly trying to cover up your bra with your hands, you shouted at the boy's sudden entrance.

"Why the hell are ya' in here?!"

"I thought you got hurt!"