Chapter Twenty-Two: Foolish Conversation

"Who was that talking to you?" Kusuo asked as he sat on a plastic chair bolted into the wall.

"Teruhashi invited us to a party! I told him to text you with more information."

"Why...why would you wanna go to a party? We could just hang out together like last night!"

"I need more friends. I can't just have two friends for the rest of my school career."

"But...but you can just have me instead! I'm good enough!"

"No, end of discussion. I'm stopping the conversation. People are looking at me weird because they think I'm talking to myself!"

"Well, I mean...what's at a party besides stuff highschoolers getting into trouble. Like, what will they do there?"

Rolling your eyes, you looked out the window and saw the laundromat with a blue bus stop sign infront of it.

"This is our stop!" You grabbed the boys hand and yanked him quickly off the bus.

"Ow...rude."

Rolling your eyes and ignoring the complaints, you walked into the laundromat.

The receptionist turned to face you and smiled brightly. The boys bright blue hair was shaggy around his hair and in one ear, you saw a sneaky ear bud

"Welcome! The coin machine is right there and over there is a bunch of stuff to keep you entertained." He brightly pointed around the building and looked between the two of you.

"Are you dating?" He asked, cocking his head to the side.

"Say yes."

Rolling your eyes at the pink haired males demand, you shook your head.

"Ah, just friends!"

"Dammit...she said she trusted me...why do you do this?" Kusuo frowned deeply, scowling at you in his own head.

"Hmm...interesting." The blue haired male smiled brightly and turned back around.

"Alright, let's get started." You rolled up your sleeves and took the laundry basket from Saiki.

"I'm gonna go make a few copies of your keys."

"Mk!" You hummed in response as you loaded the foul smelling shirts into a pink washing machine.

Pouring a god forsaken amount of soap into the poor machine, you quickly skipped over to the coin machine and loaded it with a single bill you had in your wallet.

Over one hundred coins popped out.

"Dammit...I always do this..." Only grabbing the coins you needed, you walked back to the washer and popped the money in. "Now what the hell am I supposed to do with all of that?"

Softly complaining under your breath, you took a handful at a time and tossed them into your now empty laundry bag.

"Hey I got the copy-" Kusuo paused in the middle of the room once he saw what you were doing. "What the fuck? How much is that?"