I Have a Problem (E.O)

Requested by KaiLN2

Gip Reader

Smut Warning

Y/N pov

I was stood beside Chris and Scarlett as we got ready to film the next scene of CACW which happened to be the airport scene. I saw Lizzie walk in in her Wanda costume as my eyes instantly found her cleavage which was all I could stare at. Lizzie and I have been having casual sex since we both met and let me tell you. She is amazing. If I wasn't as damaged from my previous relationship, I would probably let myself fall for her.

"Ok guys. From the top!" Kevin shouted as everyone took their positions. I could see Lizzie wearing a smirk on her face as she knew what affect that costume will have on me. During the fight scene I threw her on her back and hovered above her. She smirked at me before rolling her hips upwards so no one else could see making me groan.

"You like that huh?" She husked in my ear.

"CUT!!" The director shouted as everyone turned to look at him. "Please stop getting distracted guys. We need this scene done with so from the top." He shouted as everyone went back to their positions. My eyes remained on her breasts respectfully watching as they bounced perfectly throughout the scene. After many retakes, we were allowed to go for a break. Everyone went towards the break room for some refreshments and as Lizzie was about to follow them, I dragged her along with me to where the trailers where located. I dragged her in my own trailer and locked the door after us as she stood there with an innocent look on her face. 

"Is everything ok Y/N?" She asked me as she batted her eyelashes at me. I walked up to her and gripped her jaw.

"I have a problem that you have caused and you are going to help me." I told her before loosening my hold on her. "Is that ok?" I asked for her consent. 

"Yes." She breathed out as she turned us both around and pulled me in for a hungry kiss. We both made quick work of each others costumes before Lizzie reached over for a condom and put it on my hardened member. She pushed me on the sofa and straddled my lap and slowly lowered herself down and I moaned as her core wrapped around my cock. She held onto my shoulders for support as I gripped her hips harshly as I started to aid her thrusts. Her luscious breasts were bouncing in front of my eyes as I took in the sight before me only making me even more aroused. I started to suck on her neck harshly not caring about leaving any marks. I smirked knowing that I have left a  big one for the make up team to cover up. I met her thrusts harshly making her let out pornographic moans that I am pretty sure people outside heard. "Y/N!!" She screamed as she came all over my cock. Before she could recover I flipped us over so her back landed on the sofa and put her legs over my shoulder. Thank god she's flexible as her knees where up by her head. I started to thrust harder and deeper making her moans become higher in pitch. I could feel myself getting closer as I increased my speed and adjusted my angle as I started to hit her g spot. Her breasts bounced in rhythm of each thrust as she reached around my neck and pulled me in for a sloppy rough kiss. We both screamed each others names as we both reached our high. I stopped to admire her flushed features beneath me only for us to be broken out of our little bubble by a knock on the door.

"You're needed on set Y/N." They shouted through the door.

"I'll be right there." I yelled through and pulled out of Lizzie. I noticed that the condom was no longer on and started to laugh.

"What?" She asked me confused.

"The condom came off." I laughed as she had a look of horror on her face.

"This isn't funny Y/N. Get it out." She yelled at me making me laugh even more. "Seriously, I could get pregnant. I am not on the pill." She told me sternly. Just as she was about to say something else I shoved three fingers in and started to move them in a circular motion making her moan loudly as I pulled the condom out.

"Well I hope you know not to tease me now." I told her as I nibbled on her ear making her moan before getting dressed again before heading to set again with a huge smile on my face.

AN

I little short one guys. Hope your all doing good.