Arranged Love Part 3 (W.M)

Requested by wandas_bitch1206

Reader Gip

Y/N pov

Wanda and I have been having two dates a week, they sometimes end between the sheets in either apartment but things have been amazing between us since the announcement. I have enjoyed learning a lot more about her. She has told me about her brother falling for that Romanoff girl from Romanova Security. The firm that both my father and Wanda's use for security. We are both currently laying in bed cuddling after an eventful date if you get what I mean. 

"Are you nervous about the wedding?" She asked me as she looked up at me from my chest. 

"Kind of. Yeah." I told her honestly. She looked at me wanting to continue. "If the situation was different and we didn't get pushed into doing this for our families I maybe would have found you again and asked you out properly. I wanted to do that in the first place and then walking in that office and then seeing you again in that room. I was furious with the world because how am I supposed to know if you feel the same way as me." When I finished she leaned up and kissed me tenderly before resting her forehead on mine. 

"I guess there's no sense in keeping this in any more." She whispered as she looked in my eyes. "Over these dates we've been having since the announcement, I have started to really fall for you Y/N. Oddly enough I am in love with you." She started as she gazed at me lovingly. I gave her a searing kiss with all the love I feel for her. 

"I am in love with you Wanda Maximoff. I am lucky that it is you that I am marrying even in this messed up way." I told her making her giggle as she lay on top of me. 

"We should get some sleep. We have the wedding to plan with our fathers tomorrow." She told me as I caressed her skin on her back. 

"That we do." I whispered before giving her another peck and holding her close to me. 

The next day when we both walked into the office, Tony and Mr Maximoff were there. Truth be told I hate Wanda's father, especially for the way he treats and talks to Wanda. She deserves so much better than that. 

"Wanda will go with my assistant, Kate for her dress fittings down the hall and Y/N, my tailor Shaun will be here soon." Tony said as I just nodded. Wanda gave me a small smile before she followed Kate. "Pepper and your mother will be in there waiting for you Wanda." He told them before they left the room. I sighed knowing that I am stuck here with Tony and Mr Maximoff. I helped myself to a whiskey and a cigar as we waited for Shaun to arrive. 

"So how has it been with my daughter?" Mr Maximoff asked as he sat opposite me. I just gave him a cold look as I blew out the smoke I had inhaled. 

"I'm sure it has been going great." Tony said not wanting any tension between us. 

"It's just that she hasn't been home at least twice a week." Mr Maximoff stated. "Usually it's a sign that they are dating someone but there hasn't been any sightings of her being out with anyone. Maybe she is seeing that Vision guy from the office that has been talking to her a lot." He started, I could feel him getting under my skin and he knew it. "He has heart eyes for her and I am sure that if it wasn't for this little arrangement, Wanda would probably be marrying him and not some circus freak." He spoke. Before I could say something, Tony stood up.

"Don't you dare talk to my daughter like that. She is not some circus freak and this marriage is only happening to save your company. Stark Industries is fine without the merger but you need us as an out and a safety net." He told him. I could feel the anger radiating from Mr Maximoff. Before he could say something, Shawn came in with an array of different suits.