Happy Mother's Day

Y/N woke earlier with a smile on their face

Y/N woke earlier with a smile on their face. Looking over at their wife as she slept peacefully. Even after the fun night they had last night. Y/N found themselves crawling under the blankets. Wanda only wore a long night dress no underwear. She couldn't be bothered last night moving to get some since her legs would work properly.

Y/N soon found themselves in between her legs. Face to face with her core. Smiling before they licked a strip through her folds. Smirking when they heard a moan slip past her lips in her sleepy state. They sucked on her bundle of nerves. Keeping her legs open even as she tried to close them. They dipped their tongue in her entrance and started to thrust the muscle within her. Their nose pressing against her clit.

Wanda soon woke with a loud moan. Turning to her side to find it empty before moaning again. Looking under the covers to find Y/N's eyes gazing back at her. They switched their tongue with their fingers. Making her moan louder. She could feel herself get closer the faster and harder they went.

"I'm gonna. Y/N!" She screamed as she came. Y/N lapped up every last drop before kissing up her body. Hovering over her as she gave them a fuzzy smile. "That is the best way to wake up."

"Happy Mother's Day my love." Y/N whispered, kissing her softly. "Now let's put another baby in you." They husked as she moaned when they inserted themselves into her core.

"Last night wasn't enough?" Wanda teased breathlessly.

"We need to be sure baby." They told her as they rolled their hips. Before they could increase their pace.

"Happy Mother's Day!" The twins called out. Y/N groaned as Wanda chuckled as she ran her hands through their hair.

"Mama? The door is jammed." Billy called out as Y/N looked at Wanda as they pulled out.

"Why did we have kids again." Y/N groaned as they moved to get some boxers for the two of them.

"Because we wanted them." Wanda smirked as Y/N huffed

"I wouldn't have agreed if I knew they were going to be cock blockers." Y/N said as Wanda walked into their bathroom to wash herself as Y/N opened the door with a look of irritation on their face. "I was just giving your mother her present."

"Ooh. Can we see it." They asked excitedly.

"Maybe in 9 months hopefully." Y/N said as they turned back to make their bed. Wanda walking out of the bathroom.

"Why in 9 months?" Tommy asked them

"Well, you can ask me that when you're older." Y/N told them.

"We're older now." Billy countered as Y/N glared as Wanda chuckled.

"Yeah it's been a minute." Tommy said as Wanda grabbed her robe.

"Nope. I am not discussing that with you. Ask your mother about it. It is Mother's Day after all." Y/N said as they grabbed a tee and joggers. The twins turned to Wanda who just tilted her head at the two.

"Happy Mother's Day?" Tommy smirked as Wanda just chuckled.

"Come on. Let's have breakfast." Wanda told them. Smiling as the twins ran out of the room and down the stairs. Wanda turned to Y/N and gave them a passionate kiss. "I love you."

"I love you baby mama." Y/N smirked as they rested their hand on her stomach. "Maybe we can throw the twins out for the night." Y/N suggested earning a slap on the shoulder before turning away and leaving the room. Y/N following behind her. Ready to spoil the mother of their children like the Queen she is.

AN

A very happy mother's day to our favourite MILF. Please let me know what you guys think