In Ruins (W.M)

Requested by kyloren77134

GN! Reader

Wanda and Y/N had been married for the better part of a decade. The two seemed happy enough with the twins. Their own little happy family. Y/N worked full time at Stark Industries as Wanda helped out occasionally at Harkness Florists.

"I just don't know what to do? It's like they never have any time for me anymore." Wanda told Agatha who just nodded.

"Maybe talk to them, it can't be as bad as it seems to be." She reasoned as Wanda hummed. "Anyway, let's have a girls night this Saturday. You, me and the girls."

That was the start of the end for Y/N and Wanda. As they remained at home with the twins, Wanda was gaving the time of her life. Dancing and drinking with her friends, soon catching the eye of someone over at the bar.

"I'm going to get another drink." She told her friends, her heart racing in her chest as she approached the guy. She ordered her drink before she turned to him.

"You are absolutely beautiful." He told her with a smirk.

"Too bad I'm married." She scrunched her nose as she lifted up her left hand.

"It doesn't have to be." He spoke as he leaned in, his hand on her bare thigh, rising slightly as Wanda smiled. Feeling the arousal pool in her underwear as she stood up.

"Do you have a condom?" She questioned as he nodded. That was how she ended up in the bathroom, getting fucked from behind as he played with her breasts.

It turned into a weekly thing, the girls nights out, it was until she was caught by Agatha. Quickly moving away from the random guy as she followed her friend out of the club after she made sure she was presentable.

"What are you doing Wanda?" She asked her friend in disappointment. "You are married and have two boys at home too."

"I know that." Wanda ran her hands through her hair. "I just. I have needs and Y/N doesn't do fulfil them."

"They work full time Wanda, and they spend their free time with the twins." Agatha told her. "They do that so you can live a comfortable life and you are ruining all of it."

"Please don't tell them." She pleaded as Agatha groaned.

"They deserve to know the truth Wanda." Agatha told her firmly. "And it should come from you." With that Agatha flagged down a cab for the two to head home. Wanda looked out of the window as they approached her home. As she walked inside, there was the faint glow of the television as she entered the living room. Seeing Y/N sat in their chair, eyes heavy with tiredness.

"Hey." They whispered as Wanda gave them a small smile. "Did you have fun?" They asked her.

"I did." She answered like everytime they would ask her. "How were the boys?" She asked as she went for a bottle of water.

"Tiring as always." They told her with a smile as they followed her into the kitchen. Just the moonlight was illuminating the room as Wanda smiled slightly. Her heart constricting in her chest as she knows she has broken this family. Y/N and the twins don't know it yet, but she does and it's a heavy burden to bare.

"I'm going to have a shower." Wanda mumbled as Y/N nodded. They made her some toast and tea as she showered, taking it to her night stand as they climbed in the bed and dozed off themselves. Wanda's heart broke a little more at the gesture, even though they barely had intimacy due to Y/N's work and the twins, they always made sure she was cared for, treated the way a queen would be treated.