Mistaken Identity (M.M.M.M)

Requested by choni_lover_07

Martha pov

Martha was running through the woods in hope of finding a road. She could hear the guys from the cult chasing her through the woods. Everytime she could hear the traffic getting louder it seemed further away. Every branch she stepped on let off a loud bang like a bomb. I was afraid of them hearing me so everytime I sped up as much as I could stumbling every now and then.

That was until I saw him stood before me. I came to a stop and fell on my bum trying as fast as I could to scramble to my feet.

"You can not escape us Marcy May." Patrick spoke.

"That isn't my name." I shouted as I stepped backwards.

"You do not abandon your place! You never leave our home." He shouted at me as he stalked towards me. I stepped back as fast as I could before I fell over once more. I felt his hands on me and I screamed as loud as I could but nothing seemed to come out.

I woke up with a start. I was covered in sweat. I looked at my surroundings and noticed that the walls were a pale blue and I was in some sort of room.

"Hey you're ok Martha." Leigh spoke as she sat at the end of my bed.

"It felt so real." I said with tears in my eyes. That was when the door opened to reveal Dr Y/L/N.

"Hey, you're safe Martha. You are safe here." They said softly as they gave me a paper cup of water. "

"That's what we've been telling her doc." Jane said as she stood in the corner. I was shocked when Dr Y/L/N never even batted an eyelash to either of them.

"Do you want to talk about it?" They asked me as Leigh rolled her eyes.

"What do you think we're trying to do doc." Leigh spoke impatiently as Jane pulled a funny face behind their back.

"I uh. I thought I was back there." I whispered as I played with my fingers.

"But you're not detka." Wanda spoke as she lay the other side and pulled me into her. "You will never go back there."

"What else happened in this dream?" They asked me softly.

"Can't they wait for our session tomorrow?" Elle spoke as she sat on the chair reading my file.

"Can't it wait until tomorrow?" I asked them as they shook their head.

"You have severe traumatic psychosis Martha. You may forget about it in the morning and it is crucial for your recovery." They spoke softly.

"Seriously? Are we just gonna sit here and listen to them?" Jane scoffed.

"They are a trained professional Jane. They went to Brown University." Elle said matter of factly as Jane just mimed her earning a glare in return.

I explained to Dr Y/L/N what happened in the dream. They listened intently as Wanda held me. I felt safe with these guys.

"Well I will let you get some rest and we will continue this tomorrow." They said with a soft smile. I nodded mumbling a quiet thanks before they left the room.

"Well. That was fun. Let's do it again." Jane cheered as Leigh and Elle glared at her.

"Do that again and I will throw into the next life." Wanda snapped as Jane just raised her hands in defeat.

No one's pov

Dr Y/L/N had arranged a meeting with Martha's sister Lucy to discuss Martha's well being.

"Is she ok doctor?" Lucy asked as she sat on the chair opposite Dr Y/L/N.

"Well physically she is healthy." They started. "It's mentally that I am the most concerned about. I have observed her in her room having a conversation with different areas of the room but there is no one in there with her." They said as they looked in her file. "It seems that her mind has conjured up these figures that she is conversing with. It is sometimes used as a coping mechanism but it can be very unpredictable."

"So what does that mean?" She asked them.

"It means that she may need a permanent room on one of the wards that specialise in her condition." They told her. "I run that specific ward so she has someone that she can trust. She can have some more of her belongings as long as they can't be used to cause herself or others harm. Just to make her feel more at ease with the arrangement."

"I just want her to get better." She told them.

"There is a high chance that she may not get better. This could be permanent but we can only make her feel as safe and comfortable as possible." They informed her with a sad smile.

"Thank you Dr." She said as she shook Dr Y/L/N's hand before she exited the office and the hospital as Martha was in the middle of a debate with Jane as the others just watched in amusement. Y/N watched over her as she started to laugh at something Elle said. They took their notes sadly knowing that this could possibly be her life now. She was only really young when she returned home and she had already been through so much in such a short amount of time.

AN

Another Martha chapter guys. I think I am kind of getting the hang of these type of stories now. Please let me know what you think