I've Heard That Before (W.M)

AN

Hey guys, I just want to say thank you for being patient with me and I promised you a one shot for when I came back. But honestly, you are all awesome guys and I love each and everyone of you. Never forget how amazing you all are because I most definitely won't. ❤❤

Requested by Wandanelle

Reader GiP

No one's pov

Y/N and Wanda were getting everything ready, they had the decorations out for the christmas tree as their 13 year old son's Billy and Tommy stood and watched as Wanda kept arguing with Y/N as they set the tree up.

"That is not how you do it!" Wanda shouted as Y/N looked at her in shock.

"I know what I am doing Wanda." Y/N shouted back as they inserted the 2nd part of the tree into the base.

"Yeah, I have heard that before." Wanda scoffed making Y/N give her their full attention. "How do you think the twins happened."

"Hey! That was all you." Y/N shouted at her.

"They're like this every year." Billy whispered to Tommy as they sat beside the box of tree decorations.

"Maybe we could sneak up to our room and play the xbox." Tommy smirked as Y/N was now stood before Wanda.

"You were the one who seduced me." Y/N said as Wanda looked up at them with her arms crossed and head tilted.

"Me?! You were the one who was begging me for a date so I took pity on you." Wanda said as Y/N just gave her a cold look.

"Ok, this is a new development." Tommy muttered as they watched.

"We should get some popcorn." Billy suggested as Tommy smiled at his brother proudly.

"Seriously Wanda!" Y/N shouted at their wife of twelve years.

"Seriously." She stated. "You only married me because of the twins because you couldn't pull out quick enough!!"

"Boys go to your room." Y/N told the twins calmly as they kept their eyes on Wanda.

"Boys stay here." Wanda told them sternly.

"No. Boys. Room. Now." Y/N said as they never moved their gaze from Wanda.

"No. Boys. Stay. Here." Wanda said as the twins kept looking between both Wanda and Y/N who were closer to each other than before.

"Room!" Y/N shouted as Wanda never faultered

"Stay!" Wanda shouted so Tommy and Billy looked at each other before they decided to head up to their room. "Don't leave me!" She shouted after them. Y/N gazed at Wanda as she looked towards the stairs and sighed in defeat.

"Do you really think I only married you because you had the twins?" Y/N asked her softly. Wanda only nodded with tears in her eyes as she walked towards the kitchen with Y/N behind her. "I married you because I love you Wanda. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and our boys. Maybe have another soon if that is what you would like."

"We're getting old Y/N. We can't handle a baby." Wanda told them as she leaned against the counter

"Wanda, we were in our junior year of college when we had the boys. We are still only in our early 30s." Y/N spoke tenderly as they wrapped their arms around her waist. "We can always have another baby, if that is something that you want." Y/N told her making her smile

"How did I get so lucky with you." She whispered as her hands rested on their chest.

"You just pitied me." Y/N smirked as they slowly leaned in making Wanda laugh against their lips. Y/N kissed her tenderly and lovingly as they enjoyed the moment between them both. "I love you so much Wanda Maximoff." Y/N spoke tenderly.

"I love you Y/N Y/L/N." Wanda spoke before she pressed her lips on theirs once more.

"Let's finish decorating the tree." Y/N spoke quietly as Wanda nodded with a smile.

When it was quiet, Tommy and Billy both decided to check if they killed each other. When they reached the top of the stairs, they heard White Christmas playing softly in the background as Y/N and Wanda danced closely with smiles on their faces.

"I don't understand them sometimes." Tommy spoke as they watched their parents.

"I hope to have a relationship like theirs someday." Billy sighed with a smile.

"I'm sure you are gay." Tommy teased him before he ran back to their room. Billy smiled at his parents as Wanda laughed as Y/N spun her out and back again.

AN

A nice fluffy christmassy one for you guys. Please let me know what you think.