3 Years Is All It Takes (E.O)

Requested by Superflash2255

Male Reader

Y/N pov

Lizzie and I have been married for 7 years now, we met a while back on the set of Martha Marcy May Marlene. We were both cast alongside each other and then the rest is history. We also have to 6 year old daughters Emily and Lily. They both look so much like their mum but with my hair colour.

"Hey darling. I'm just going to get some more Parmesan for the pasta." I told Lizzie as she sat on the sofa as the girls were doing a puzzle together.

"Ok baby. Be careful." She said as I gave her a kiss before kissing the girls heads and walking to my car.

As I got out of the car, I saw Robbie, he has been my best friend since we were kids. I walked over to him because it has been a while since I saw him.

"Hey buddie." I greeted him with a smile which he matched.

"Y/N, it's been a while." He said as he pulled me in for a hug.

"Yeah, it has." I said as I started to feel a sting in my neck. "You should come by for dinner sometime." I said as I started to feel tired. Everything started to go fuzzy before I blacked out. 

Lizzie's pov

It had been a couple of hours since Y/N had left for the store. The girls were still playing with their jigsaw. I decided to ring his phone only for it to go straight to answer phone. The shop is only a 15 minute drive away from here. He should have been back within 40 minutes. So I quickly done the girls dinner before ringing around everyone to see if they had seen him which no one had. Scarlett came straight after I called her and left the kids with Colin. We sat together on the sofa since the police said that they couldn't do anything yet since it hasn't been 24 hours yet.

"Did you try Robbie?" She asked me as I shook my head.

"They haven't really spoken for years. Not since the girls 1st birthday." I told her.

"Try him, just in case they have bumped into each other and decided to catch up." She suggested which I dialled his number and waited for him to answer.

"Hello?" I heard him say.

"Robbie, is that you?" I asked shakily.

"Lizzie, what's wrong?" He asked me, his voice laced with concern.

"Have you seen Y/N? He only went to the store and that was hours ago and the police can't do anything. I just need him home. Please tell me you know where he is." I said frantically down the phone.

"I haven't seen him Liz. But I'll head out and look for him ok. I'll let you know if I find him." He said sincerely. I thanked him before hanging up the phone. I couldn't stop the tears from flowing as Scar pulled me into her arms as I sobbed.

Robbie's pov

I sat on a chair in my basement as I waited  for Y/N to wake up. We used to be best friends until we both fell for the same woman. But she chose him. Everyone always chose him. I sat forward as he stirred awake, groaning as he was shackled to the chair that was bolted to the floor. I smiled at this moment, especially since getting off of the phone with Lizzie. 

"Where am I?" He groaned as he lifted his head up. 

"I am offended that you don't remember this place." I spoke teasingly as he lifted his head up and met my gaze. 

"Why are you doing this Robbie?" He asked me.

"Well, I am sick and tired of you living the life I have always wanted." I said as I stood up and walked towards him.