Distance In Love (E.O)

Requested by the Anonymous Ninja :)

Female Reader

Y/N Y/L/N is a Professor at NYU

Y/N Y/L/N is a Professor at NYU. They teach English Literature while they have been writing her own novel. She met Elizabeth Olsen when she came back to do a speech at the school. Of course Y/N was asked to accompany her since she didn't really have many classes that day.

Y/N remembers the day they met like it happened yesterday.

Y/N was sat in her office when the Dean allowed themselves in, causing Y/N to look up from her lesson plan.

"Professor Y/L/N, this is Elizabeth Olsen. She us here to give an uplifting speech at the assembly later this afternoon." They informed her. "Since you only have one class today, would you be able to keep her company for today."

"Yes. Of course I can." Y/N agreed with a gentle smile on her face. Standing up from her seat to intoduce herself. Fixing her suit jacket. "I'm Y/N." She held her hand out for Elizabeth to shake.

"Lizzie." Elizabeth smiled as she shook Y/N's hand. She noticed that Y/N is considerably taller than her by a few inches.

"Well, I shall see you both at the assembly." The Dean spoke as they left the office. Leaving Y/N and Lizzie alone.

The two kept in contact with each other after their meeting. Even having coffee or lunch on campus whenever Lizzie was in New York.

"You should come and visit me in LA." Lizzie said as she sat in Y/N's office chair. Her feet up on the desk.

"I should." Y/N agreed. "Maybe next break I'll fly down."

"You should." Lizzie nodded with a smile. That was the moment that Y/N knew that she liked Lizzie. More than a friend.

Although, it wasn't until the second break that Y/N spent in LA that she finally confessed her feelings to the actress.

"You're making me nervous Y/N." Lizzie said as she stood up and stopped Y/N's pacing. "What's going on?"

"I like you." Y/N spoke bluntly. Shaking her head before she continued. "I know this is all so sudden and it can ruin thw friendship we have and believe me." She took Lizzie's hands in her own. "I don't ever want to jeopardise our friendship. I don't. It means so damn much to me." Y/N sighed as Lizzie remained silent. Processing everything Y/N had just spoke. "I understand if you can't be friends anymore."

"I can't." Lizzie sighed. "I can't be friends with you." She watched as pain flashed through Y/N's eyes. "I like you too. At first I was just excited to have a new friend who is real. They like me for me and not my fame." Lizzie took a deep breath as Y/N watched her closely. "I guess what I am saying is that, I want more. I want us to be more."

And with that the two shared their first kiss. The first of many. Six months later, they shared the first I love you's, what they didn't think was the distance would have an impact on their relationship. Especially with Y/N having her job in New York and Lizzie lives in LA, and most of her work revolves around there and well the world too.