I'll Be There (E.O)

Requested by HarrperandPepper

Y/N Renner is the oldest son of Jeremy Renner

Y/N Renner is the oldest son of Jeremy Renner. Although he had joined his father on the set of the Marvel movies, he soon managed to get a part. He got the part of Vision, the Synthezoid which Tony creates using the Mind Stone and the JARVIS AI algorithim.

That was also where he met the one and only Elizabeth Olsen. The two had soon formed a rivalry, especially when Y/N would make her ruin her lines.

It wasn't until Civil War that things had started to get out of hand between the two.

"You ok there witchy?" Y/N questioned with a teasing smirk as Lizzie just glared at him.

"I wish I had Wanda's powers so I can throw you through that wall." She stated as she pointed to the wall furthest from them.

"Knock it off you two!" Jeremy yelled as the two stared at each other. Neither breaking before Robert came over to them.

"Hey kids, who's up for drinks tonight?" He asked as Jeremy was about to answer. Especially with Y/N only being 22.

"I am." Both Lizzie and Y/N answered.

"Great. I'll text you the details." He told them before walking away.

"I am going to have to go now just to keep an eye on your ass." Jeremy groaned as he stood up.

"I am 22 dad." Y/N told him angrily.

"I don't want you to make a decision that you may regret." He told him as Lizzie sat and watched like it was a sitcom.

"I am a grown man. Hell, I don't even live with you anymore. I haven't since I graduated high school." Y/N told him before walking away from the two.

"God he is insufferable." Jeremy groaned as Lizzie agreed with him.

Once everyone was ready for the night out. Lizzie had arrived with Scarlett and Cobie. All heading to the bar where they found Y/N already sat there.

"Hey Y/N/N." Scarlett greeted the younger man.

"Hey." He answered before he waved the bartender down, ordering drinks for the three ladies. Both Cobie and Lizzie disappeared to dance as Scarlett remained sat beside Y/N.

"Why don't you tell her?" She questioned as Y/N gave her a confused look. "I can see that you like her."

"I don't know what you are on about." He spoke slowly as he finished his drink, ready to order another.

"I can see it Y/N. You like Lizzie." Scar whispered as she leaned in as to not be overheard.

"But she will never see me other than this child." He told her. "She is 3 almost 4 years older than me." He told her. "So that is something that I have to live with."