Persistent (J.B)

Requested by aloneodi

Male Reader

Smut Warning

Y/N pov

I have worked with Jane for a few months now and I am absolutely in awe of her. She is amazing and dedicated. She is also stubborn and can be her own worst enemy. But that doesn't stop the feelings I have for her. Right now we are working different cases but I want to ask her out.

"Hey Jane." I greeted her as we walked down the halls together. "Would you like to get a drink with me one day after shift?" I asked her.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I am swamped with work." She denied before she walked away. I didn't let that stop me from trying again and again. I asked if she wanted to watch a movie, have dinner, go mini golfing. Everything that I could think of but she still denied me.

It wasn't until we were both stood in an open area working together. The director asked me to help with her recon.

"So, how about we try that new chinese place downtown. It's supposed to be really nice." I asked her as she sighed.

"Listen Y/N. You are a nice guy and very persistent but I just can't." She said as I just nodded. I started to walk away slowly as she followed behind me. That was when it all happened so fast. I felt a pain in my shoulder and quickly grabbed Jane to cover her. "Shots fired at George's Walk. We need urgent back up and medical now." Jane spoke through her radio. I checked her for any wounds to make sure that she was ok then my eyes saw hers filled with worry.

"Are you hurt?" I asked her as she just shook her head no before she applied pressure to my shoulder.

"It's not a through and through which is good news." She said as she checked me as we waited.

"Oh fuck. I am actually starting to feel it now." I groaned in pain as she smiled at me.

"The adrenaline is wearing off." She mumbled quietly as she kept pressure on the wound.

"You know, if I knew that I would get shot asking you out I wouldn't have done it." I told her making her chuckle slightly. "I'm serious. Don't get me wrong, you are sexy, beautiful and so much more than just that. You are passionate, kind and selfless."

"You're dilarious Y/N." She stated as we heard sirens in the distance.

"Oh, good they're almost here. I can rest my eyes now." I said as I closed my eyes. It wasn't until I felt a hard slap to my cheek that I jolted. "What the hell was that for!" I yelled as she just tilted her head at me.

"Do not close your eyes on me." She spoke through gritted teeth. The paramedics came and took me away to get treated for my wound for asking a beautiful woman out.

Once I was all stitched up and sat up in bed, bored out of my mind, Jane walked inside. She paced the floor for a moment before she even turned to look at me with a sigh.

"Did you get him?" I asked her as she nodded her head yes. "Are you ok?" I asked her as she just chuckled with her eyes glazed over.

"Am I ok? Are you being serious right now?" She asked me.

"Deadly serious." I told her with a straight face.

"Am I ok?" She repeated as she started to pace. "Well you see, the guy who I have come to like, like really like is a persistant son of a bitch, but it is good to know he feels the same." She said as she continued to walk. "And then because he tried asking again, he gets shot on a case that he wasn't supposed to be on. So do I seem ok?" She asked as she finally stopped moving and faced me.

"You like me?" I asked her as she just shook her head and laughed.

"That is the only thing you got out of all that?" She asked me.

"So you like me back?" I asked again. God I sound like I am still in high school. I watched as she walked towards me and cupped my cheeks.

"Yes I do. I just never wanted to act on them because I don't want you to get hurt." She whispered with a soft smile. "I never want to see you hurt again."

"I'll try my hardest." I smiled as my good arm found her waist. She leaned in slowly.

"So are you going to kiss me or not?" She whispered against my lips. I could really smell her perfume. I just nodded and captured her lips in my own and kissed her passionately. Her hands went to my neck and then shoulders. I hiss slightly in pain which caused her to pull back with worry in her eyes. "I'm sorry, I forgot." She spoke frantically. I just smiled and pulled her down on me with her legs either side of me.

"It's more than ok." I spoke tenderly before I pulled her down on me and the kiss became heated as our tongues danced together. I could feel my junior getting excited as she started to roll her hips against me making me groan at the feeling. "If you keep doing that, you are going to have to fix it." I told her as she nibbled on my lip before pulling away and getting off of me altogether. I watched as she walked to the door and locked it before she started to take her boots off and undo her belt and pull her pants and underwear down. Her eyes remained on mine as she stalked towards me.

"I guess we will have to fix this problem." She whispered as she pulled my boxers down and allowed my hardened cock to spring free. I watched as she straddled me once again before she lined herself up and slowly sunk down on my hardened member. The both of us moaning at the sensation. Her hands rested on my stomach as she started to bounce. I made quick work of the buttons on her blouse and watched as her breasts bounced in their lacey prison.

"Fuck." I groaned as I started to meet her thrusts as I held her hips and helped her movements.

"I'm so close." She whispered as she continued her movements. I could already feel my own orgasm approaching.

"Me too." I groaned as we increased our pace. She moaned my name as she came which caused me to fall over the edge. My eyes widened at the realisation of what I had just done.

"What's up?" She asked me tenderly as she lifted herself up off of my lap.

"I just came inside you." I whispered as she laughed.

"I have an IUD." She said which still left me confused.

"Why would you want to have a bomb in there?" I asked with a pained face as I motioned to her womb which made her burst out in laughter as she put her pants and underwear back on.

"It's a more effective way of birth control that the pill." She said as I nodded in acknowledgement. I sighed in relief as she fastened her blouse.

"Would you have dinner with me sometime?" I asked her. Just going for it. She smiled at me before she was stood beside me and helped me with my boxers.

"I would love to Y/N." She said as she kissed my lips before she sat in the chair beside me. She stayed with me until they sent her home because of visiting hours. I fell asleep with a wide smile on my face. If all it took was being injured for her to finally say yes, I would have gotten shot ages ago.

AN

A nice one shot for you guys. Please let me know what you think.

Also go and check out HaGlue lizzie fic I Should've Known All Along. It is amazing guys. It has an amazing back story into it. So please give it a read guys.