That Is Just Teasing (E.O)

Requested by nikmorn14 

Male Reader

Smut Warning

Y/N pov

I was on my way home from a hard days work and all I wanted to do was see my beautiful fiance. I just love everything about her. She is so kind, selfless and caring and lets not forget about absolutely breathtakingly beautiful. But the best part that I love is sinking my head into her breasts. They honestly make the best pillows for when you have had the worst day. 

As soon as I walked into our shared home, she was sat on the sofa reading a book. She turned her head to me when she heard the door close. 

"Hey baby, how was your day?" She asked me as I just sighed after I loosened my tie and kicked off my loafers and joined her on the sofa.

"It was tiring. I couldn't wait to get home to you though." I told her with a smile as I kissed her lips before my eyes drifted to her breasts as she wore a tight vest that pushed them both together. "I missed you." I whispered as my eyes never left her chest.

"I would love to believe that you missed me and not just my boobs." She said with a chuckle. 

"It's not my fault they're my favourite thing to play with." I told her with a smirk when I had finally torn my eyes away from her beautiful chest and looked into her gorgeous eyes. "And you have got them on display." I whispered as I toyed around with the neck line of her vest. Dipping my finger in between her breasts. She watched me as I started to move my hand over her already hardening nipples. "And no bra. That is just teasing." I said as I pinched her nipples through the fabric causing her to close her eyes at the sensation she was receiving. "It's almost like you love me paying attention to your breasts." I told her as she pulled me up and gave me a rough kiss. I pushed her back on the sofa harshly as I hovered above her. I decided to rip open her vest to set the girls free. My mouth watered at the sight before me. I leaned down and started to suck and bite at her breasts like I could milk them. I loved the moans that I hear from when I concentrate on her breasts. She doesn't like to admit it but she loves it when I pay a lot of attention to them because that means that the sex can last longer than usual. And I am a breast person so please ladies, don't forget to check them. 

"Fuck." She breathed out as I grazed her nipple with my teeth before I switched over. I slowly reached my hands between our bodies to the hem of her shorts. When I slipped them through the waistband, I moaned when I didn't feel any underwear either. I ran my fingers through her folds as she started to buck her hips as I continued to kiss and suck her breasts. "More." She moaned out as I began to thrust my hand at a faster and harder pace. She started to roll her hips and grinded her clit on the palm of my hand as I entered another finger making her let out a guttural moan. 

"I love those sounds love." I moaned against her breasts as I continued to mark them. I soon felt her hands go for my belt buckle and pants as she undone them both and pushed them down along with my boxers. 

"I need you now." She moaned as she pulled her own shorts down. I lifted myself up to remove my jacket, shirt and tie leaving the both of us naked on the couch. I lined myself up and slowly inserted myself into her wet core. She moaned at the feeling of being full as I relished in the feeling of her wrapped around me before I started to thrust as my eyes watched her breasts. I went harder and faster as I took in the sight before me. She gripped my arms and scratched down them causing me to hiss in pain as I pounded even harder. I loved the way her breasts teased me with each movement and admired my art work before I leaned down and started sucking and biting once more. "God I'm so close." She moaned as she continued to moan loudly. 

"Me too." I grunted into her breasts. When my mouth became useless, my head found it's home in between them. It only took the both of us a few times before we both came over the edge moaning each others names. When we both calmed down from our highs I removed my face from her chest and gave her a tender kiss before I pulled out. "I love you." I whispered softly as she smiled at me tiredly. 

"I love you too baby." She said sleepily. "Even if you have just gave my breasts all of your attention." She laughed as I helped her upstairs and ran her a bath before we both went to bed snuggled up in each others arms. Well me with my head in her chest as she always sleeps topless because she knows how much I sleep better in this position.

AN

A little smutty one for you guys.  Let me know what you guys think. 

LADIES DON'T FORGET TO CHECK IF YOU FEEL ANY DIFFERENCES. IT CAN MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD AND A SIMPLE CHECK CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE.

Love you all 3000