Y/N Stark (W.M)

Reader Gip

Smut Warning

Y/N pov

I'm Y/N Stark. My father is Tony Stark. My mother died of an overdose when I was younger and it was Pepper, who was my father's assistant at the time who raised me while my father was out being a ladies man. When I graduated school, Nat had been teaching me how to fight since she became my father's assistant. So I am almost as good as her now. So Nick Fury decided to recruit me for SHIELD much to my father's objections which is kinda funny. But he needs to know that I am better than I used to be when I was younger. I have went on a few missions with both Nat and Steve so I know what I am doing. I don't have a suit like the rest of the Avengers because my father doesn't want me to have one so I just use my tactical gear.

But the moment I visited Nat, who is more like a sister to me, was the first time I saw her. She was just like an angel in disguise and I had to know her. She was stood beside Vision as they both cooked dinner for everyone.

 She was stood beside Vision as they both cooked dinner for everyone

"Y/N you're here." Nat exclaimed as she ran into my arms and hugged me in a tight embrace. I have just got back from a mission with Maria and it went successfully.

"I am. I wanted to see my favourite Avenger." I told her as she pulled away.

"You have so much to tell me Y/N." She spoke excitedly. "Also we have a new Avenger. This is Wanda Maximoff." She introduced me to the beautiful woman before me. She has the most beautiful eyes anyone could ever see. No artist has never been able to capture the shade of green that are her eyes.

"Hi, I'm Y/N Stark." I introduced myself as I kept eye contact as I held my hand out for her to shake.

"You're Tony's daughter?" She asked me shocked.

"Only by blood." I told her with a smile. "It was Pepper who raised me along with this one her. Without them two I don't know where I would be today." She gave me the softest smile before she spoke.

"Well we are cooking Paprikash if you would like to stay and have dinner with us?" She asked me. I honestly fell in love with her accent which I could listen to all day if she would let me.

"Don't worry Wanda. She's staying." Nat stated not really giving me a choice in the matter.

"I guess I'm staying then." I told the beautiful woman before me who smiled at me before Nat dragged me off to the training room. "What are we doing here?" I asked her as she smirked at me.

"I have missed my sparring partner." She told me. "None of the other guys can measure up to you my young padawan." I shook my head at her use of a Star Wars quote. I remember I had to beg her to watch them with me. But she loved them in the end.

We went a few rounds before we both decided to call it a draw. We both lay on the mat sweaty and out of breath.

"Well you have gotten better Y/N." I heard Dad's voice beside us. I looked over at him standing there with his arms crossed.