Kiwi (E.O)

Requested by Teagaleag

Reader GiP

Smut Warning

Reader Pov

I was at a club with a few of my friends hoping to get laid. I have never been a a long term relationship. They just scare me to be honest. committing to one woman for a very long time is scary. I walked outside wanting some air, once I was stood outside I leaned up against the wall and took out my cigarettes and lit one. As I took my third drag I heard someone join me. 

"Can I have one?" I heard a sweet voice causing me to turn in her direction. I handed her one and watched as she placed it between her lips before I lit it for her. Just watching her smoke was the most sexiest thing I have ever seen. I looked over her body and noticed that she wore a black dress that worked wonders for her figure. "I'm guessing you aren't really a fan of crowds either." She stated with a smirk.

"No. I'm not the biggest fan." I told her as she nodded as she looked forward.

"Me too. They make me anxious." She said before she turned back to me. "I'm Lizzie." She said as she held her hand out for me to shake. 

"Y/N." I told her with a smile. She truly was beautiful and I may have found the one I will spend the night with. "Do you want to take a walk with me?" I asked her as she smiled and nodded. She wrapped her arm around mine as we walked down the street to the nearest park. Usually when I aim to get laid we just make it back to my apartment and not take a stroll together. She stopped walking and turned to me making me look at her. Really taking in her features. 

"Take me." She whispered making me groan as she slammed her lips on my own. After a heated kiss, we practically ran to my apartment and as soon as we were inside, she jumped up in my arms and kissed me roughly again. I pushed her up against the wall as I ran my hand up her smooth leg. I could feel the goosebumps rising in my wake as I finally reached her underwear and felt the wet patch that had formed on them. I rubbed her clit through the fabric as she bucked her hips to gain more friction. I pulled her underwear down before getting on my knees before as she hiked up her dress. I admired her glistening folds before I dove right in keeping eye contact as I watched her eyes close at the sensation I was providing her. I teased her entrance with my finger making her moan lowly. "Fuck." She breathed as her hand found my hair pushing me further into her. All I could taste and smell was her and it was the most intoxicating thing I have ever had. She may even be my greatest addiction. I thrusted my fingers in at a fast pace as I sucking and flicked her clit giving her the best to bring her her orgasm. I could tell she was close as I felt her walls tighten around me. She came hard as she screamed my name as I cleaned up her juices before I got back  to my feet to see her breathing heavily with her eyes closed as she makes the most of her orgasm. 

When she opened her eyes again, she pulled me in for a rough kiss, pushing her tongue in my mouth tasting herself on my tongue. She gripped at my shoulders before she moved her hands to the buttons on my shirt as she started to unbutton it without breaking the kiss. My hands ran up her body as we both walked blindly to my room not wanting to pull away from one another. When we finally reached my room I was left in my underwear as she was fully naked. I admired her body before she pushed me on the bed and palmed me through my boxers making me moan. 

"Wow. You're so big." She moaned when she made quick work of my boxers allowing my cock to spring free of it's cotton prison. She leaned over and kissed me before she reached over for a condom from my nightstand. She ripped it open with her teeth which made me groan because that was so fucking sexy as she slipped it on my cock. I watched as she lined her perfect pussy with my hardened member and watched as the tip disappeared slowly followed by the rest until our hips connected. I held her hips for support as she adjusted to my size with her mouth agape at the feeling of being full. She started to roll her hips making the both of us moan.