No Competition (W.M)

Ever since Wanda joined the team

Ever since Wanda joined the team. There has been a silent competition between both Y/N and Vision. Although Wanda is a mind reader, she is oblivious to the pairs feelings for her.

"I made you pancakes darling." Vision said, pulling out a chair for Wanda as she entered the kitchen. "They may be a little dry since I haven't tasted anything in well ever."

"Thank you Vis." She smiled at him before she started to dig in. Trying her hardest not to spit it back out. Only just swallowing in time for Y/N to arrive with two cups of coffee and a bag of breakfast muffins.

"Good morning Wanda." Y/N beamed as they placed one of the cups down beside Wanda's plate.

"Are those?" Wanda asked as Y/N just handed her the bag.

"Yes. Here, have them." They told her. "You need your strength for training today. You have Nat right?"

"I do." Wanda nodded. Moaning at the taste of the cake.

"Well, I have to meet Tony for a meeting but I will see you at training later." Y/N said walking passed. Kissing the top of Wanda's head before they left to the lab.

As the days went by, both Vision and Y/N kept giving gifts to Wanda. Of course Wanda just thought it was an american thing.

"Just find out what she loves the most and maybe surprise her." Tony told Y/N. Y/N took the information he gave them, heading straight to the nearest DVD store. Hoping to find the complete boxset of Dick Van Dyke. They had seen Wanda watch the reruns she would find on one of the old channels.

Y/N walked back inside with the boxset in their arms. Heading straight to Wanda's room. Ignoring Vision's cocky smirk.

"Hey Wanda." Y/N greeted her. Their smile faltering slightly when she turned around with a huge bouquet of red roses in her hands.

"Look, aren't these beautiful." Wanda said with a huge smile. "Vis bought them for me."

"Oh. That's nice." Y/N faked a smile. Swallowing the bile that came up. "I found these. I've seen you watch the reruns late at night and I remember you saying how these are a huge part of your childhood." Y/N handed her the boxset. Wanda gasped with tears in her eyes.

"Oh my god." Wanda whispered before she looked back up to Y/N. "Thank you so much." She pulled Y/N into her room by the hand. Pushing them to sit on the bed before she put her favourite episode on. Y/N watched as Wanda kept her eyes on the tv. Mouthing the dialogue. A smile on their face at how happy she was. The whole competition with Vision slipped their mind. Especially when Wanda cuddled into them as the episodes went on.

The two soon fell asleep within the comfort of each other. Even when Vision phased through the wall to get Wanda for dinner. Seeing the two lay together. Wanda being the little spoon. Y/N's arm around her waist and Wanda's hand intertwined with theirs on her stomach.