I Want You (E.O)

Innocent Lizzie Olsen (20) x GN! Reader (28) GN! Reader x Ashley Olsen

Warnings : Smut. Reader has a penis. P in V. Unprotected sex. Loss of virginity. Infidelity.

18+ MINORS DNI

Y/N Y/L/N was known as Ashley Olsen's partner, the two had met when Y/N moved to New York to work. They studied Drama and Filmography ar college and became an off Broadway Director.

So naturally, Ashley pushed for them to meet their younger sister Lizzie. She had told them how Lizzie was studying to become an actress, and asked if she could tag along to a rehearsal.

Which of course, Y/N said yes. What they didn't expect was to actually fall for the younger Olsen girl. They were sat on Ashley's bed as she packed her bag.

"It's two weeks Ash." They groaned as she smiled.

"And it will fly by." She told them as she cupped their face. "Besides, Lizzie flies in at the weekend before the semester starts."

"But." Y/N pouted as Ashley smiled endearingly at them.

"Two weeks and then maybe we can look at a little get away for the two of us." She told them as they smiled softly.

"I would love that." They nodded before she kissed them softly.

"Come on Ash. Stop making out with Y/N and move it." MK called out to her.

"Just two weeks." Y/N confirmed as they stood up. Kissing her softly before the three of them left the apartment. Y/N watched as the taxi drove away with the twins. Two whole weeks without her. Nothing can go wrong right.

----------------------------------------------------

As the week passed, Y/N threw themselves into their latest play. Doing re-writes and screenplays. Making sure that everything was ready for opening night.

That was when Lizzie made her way to their office, a pizza in hand with a couple of cans of soda. She knocked on the doorframe which caught Y/N's attention as they were on the phone. They gestured for her to enter and close the door behind her as she quietly placed the pizza on their desk.

"We need it to be up and running before the 18th." They told them as they paced the room. "It's opening night. We can't push it back." She watched as they rubbed their brow. "Just get it done before the 18th." Lizzie observed their every move before speaking up.

"Is everything ok?" She asked them as they shrugged as they took a seat in their chair.

"It will be sorted before opening night hopefully." They told her with a smile. She sat before them as she opened the box and taking a slice. "So, how is school?"

"Seriously? How is school?" She smirked as they nodded.

"Yeah. I feel like we don't really talk much." They asked her as she smiled.

"It's ok I guess." She told them with a sad smile.

"What happened?" They questioned as she shook her head.

"It doesn't matter." She stated as they shook their head.

"It does, so talk to me." They spoke softly as they gazed at her. The intensity making her blush.

"It's just that Tim wants to take the next step." She told them as they nodded.

"And you're not ready." They stated as she nodded.

"With him? No." She told them as they watched her.

"So you just don't want to be with him?" They questioned her confused.