Family Secret (E.O)

Requested by Superflash2255

Male Werewolf Reader

Lizzie and Reader are 16/17

Lizzie's pov

Y/N and I have been together for almost two years now, Y/N was new to town when I first met him and I was instantly drawn to him. He was so sweet and he had the most beautiful eyes. You could get lost in them forever and you wouldn't care. But my family hate it when we get too close to people outside of the family because we have a secret that we don't tell anyone who isn't apart of our family. It has been something that every generation has passed on to the next. We're hunters. Yes we hunt werewolves and yes they are very real.

"So how is that boy that you've been dating honey?" Mum asked as we were all sat eating dinner together. 

"Y/N is amazing mum. He's taking me to the movies this weekend." I told her with a smile as I thought about the boy who stole my heart. 

"You should invite him around for dinner." Dad said with a smile. "I would love to meet him." Before I could answer him, we heard something knocking over the trash cans outside. We all looked up and scrambled to get our weapons. I had my crossbow with silver tipped arrows ready to fire as we walked around the house. I walked a little further out to the tree line nearby and gasped when I saw one on their knees in front of me. I had my torch on as it turned towards me and I gasped when I recognised some of the features. 

"Y/N?" I gasped as I saw his red eyes, his claws and his fangs. I watched as he looked at me as I started to lower my weapon and approach him. I heard the footsteps of my parents and my dad cocked his gun ready to kill. 

"Lizzie, move!" He shouted as I turned to face my parents. 

"I can't do that dad. It's Y/N." I told him as he shook his head. 

"He is one of them Lizzie. He needs to be put down." He said as I stepped in front of Y/N, shielding him from my father. "He will only kill us all." He said as I shook my head in denial. 

"I would never hurt her." Y/N spoke from behind me. 

"You don't know that son. You will have the urges to. Your kind are violent." He told him as Y/N stood beside me. 

"I love her and I could never live with myself if I hurt her." He said as he held his hand out for me. I noticed that his claws were retracting and his features were slowly changing back as he gazed at me. 

"We should let him explain David. Before you decide his fate." Mum said as dad motioned for us all to head inside. Y/N and I sat beside each other on the sofa, mum took a chair and dad paced the floor. 

"So does the gene run in the family or are you a mutt?" He asked him as Y/N just laughed. 

"I was bitten two years ago just after moving here with my parents." He told us as I looked at him.

"That was just before we met." I confirmed as he nodded. 

"I didn't think much of it, I thought I was getting mugged but it turns out that I wasn't. The bite was healed before I got home." He told us. 

"Is the transition painful?" Mum asked him as he shook his head no. 

"No, the first time felt weird but then you just get used to it everytime." He confirmed as we all just listened intently. 

"Have you ever hurt anyone kid?" Dad asked as he stopped pacing and turned to face him.

"No, I always head out to the woods to be away from people. I wouldn't ever dream of hurting anyone because truth be told. I never wanted this. Since that night my life was ruined and the only good thing that came out of moving here was meeting Lizzie." He said as I squeezed his hand with a soft smile.