Our Ages Don't Make A Difference In How I Feel (E.O)

Requested by Superflash2255

Male Reader

Multiple Smut Warnings 😏😏

Lizzie's pov

Y/N was knuckle deep inside me, thrusting at an animalistic pace. We had spent the night together since neither of us had work today and we woke up kind of well very horny. I guess that is what happens when you're with someone as hot and sexy as Y/N. 

"Fuck." I breathed out as I could feel myself getting closer to the edge. "I'm gonna..... Y/N." I screamed as my orgasm washed over me. He helped me ride out my high before pulling his fingers out and sucking them clean. I flipped him over and straddled his lap and kissed him hungrily. Moaning at the taste of myself on his tongue. I hovered myself over his fully erect dick and sinking down on him. Both of us moaning as our bodies met. I rested my hands on his chest as I started to move my hips.

"Fuck you look so sexy like this." He husked out as his hands found my ass and squeezing harshly. I fastened my movements moaning as I continued to fuck myself on him. I groaned when I heard my phone ringing and went to stop when I noticed my managers caller ID. "Don't stop just answer it." He husked out as he met my thrust making me moan louder than before. I nodded and reached over to answer it.

"H...hello Rachel." I greeted my manager as I tried to slow my movements which only made Y/N go faster. It took everything in me not to moan.

"Hi Lizzie. I'm sorry if I woke you but you have an interview tomorrow morning on Good Morning America." She told me as I bit my lip harshly as I felt his lips on my nipple while his hand massaged my other one. She was telling me what they were going to want to talk about but I kind of zoned out as I felt myself reach my climax. I hung up and threw the phone somewhere as I moaned loudly as I came hard. I felt Y/N fill me up before I kissed him roughly making him groan.

"That was so awful." I laughed as he feigned hurt.

"That hurt me. I thought you loved my sex." He said with a pout which I kissed away.

"I love your sex. It's the best I have ever had." I told him with a smirk as my phone started to ring again from its place on the floor. I quickly removed myself from Y/N and answered it.

"What happened there." Rachel asked me as I heard Y/N chuckle as he went into the bathroom. I admired his body as he walked away.

"I dropped my phone last night and the screen is all messed up." I said quickly as I heard the shower start.

"Ok well I wanted to tell you that a driver will be there to pick you up at 7am." She told me before we both said our goodbyes and I ran as fast as I could to the bathroom. I stepped into the shower and saw Y/N smirk.

"That was bad. Very bad." I told him as I pushed him out from under the water.

"But you enjoyed it. You loved the risk didn't you?" He challenged me making me chuckle.

"I did. I really did." I smiled up at him before capturing his lips in mine in a needy kiss. He pushed me against the tiles making me moan loud before his hand travelled down my body and to my already battered core. He inserted two fingers making me moan loudly as he thrusted in and out at a fast pace before he added a third sending me over the edge. "Fuck." I whispered as he smiled sweetly at me. As much as he can be a devil in the sack, he is an angel at heart. My heart fluttered as he kissed me tenderly before he helped wash me.

"So, what was the phone call for?" He asked me.

"I am on Good Morning America tomorrow. I get picked up at 7am." I told him as he helped dry me.