I Hate Seeing You Hurt (J.B)

Requested by JGMG10

Reader GiP

Smut Warning

Y/N pov

Jane and I have both been seeing each other casually. Our jobs don't allow us to have time for a proper relationship so this is the best that we can have. I am currently in my hotel room getting myself in a change of clothes since I had just gotten discharged after being stabbed on my previous case. Lucky enough we got the guy.

"Were you ever going to tell me that you got hurt?" I heard her let herself in knowing that Niel must've have told her and she flew out here.

"Why would I tell you?" I asked her as I turned around fastening the buttons on my shirt.

"I thought that we at least had something between us." She said as she ran her hands through her hair before her eyes landed on my bandaged torso. She sighed as she stepped forward stopping me from finishing my task before she gave me a gentle smile. "I just don't want you to get hurt Y/N. I hate seeing you hurt."

I cupped her face, making her look me in the eyes before speaking. "I am fine ok. It was just a few stitches. I didn't see his knife on his person before going close quarters. But I am fine. It didn't hit anything major." I told her as she just nodded her head. I could see a look in her eyes that I haven't seen before.

"I don't want this anymore." She whispered. I quickly removed my hands like her skin was burning my own. She chuckled before continuing. "I don't want to be just a casual fuck. I want more with you." She told me softly as she cupped my face. "All the time that we have spent together, I have realised that I want more and I want it with you." I closed the distance and pressed my lips on hers in a passionate kiss. It wasn't like all of the others that we have shared together, it was full of love and adoration that we felt towards each other.

"I want that too." I whispered in between kisses. The kisses then grew hungrier, she pushed me down to sit on the bed as she straddled my lap. She undone the few buttons I managed to fasten on my shirt before she pushed it off my shoulder. I played with the hem of her shirt as I slipped my tongue through her parted lips. Our tongues danced together in unison. There wasn't any fighting for dominance for the first time. We were both savouring the taste of each other. She pulled back from the kiss and removed her shirt as my eyes admired her form. She pulled me back into her lips, our tongues and teeth were clashing together. The kiss got needier by the second as she started to grind her hips on my growing bulge. "Fuck." I groaned as she then proceeded to push me down so my back wasn on the bed.

"I have missed you so much." She whispered as she removed her  bra allowing her breasts to fall free. My hands made their way up to her breasts as I started to massage them making her moan loudly. She captured my lips again before she removed herself from me all together. I watched as she removed her pants and underwear as I made quick work of my own. She straddled me again kissing me harder than before. I watched as she sunk down on my cock with her mouth agape. We both moaned at the sensation of me filling her up before she started to roll her hips as I sat up and took one of her nipples in my mouth, sucking harshly and grazing it with my teeth making her arch her back into me.

"Fuck Y/N." She gasped making me smile as I switched breasts. I started to meet her thrusts going deeper inside her as my arms wrapped around her waist pulling her closer to me. I could never get tired of the feeling of her skin against my own. The sweat dripping on our bodies caused by the heat created between us. I could feel her getting closer to the edge as I quickened my pace. I moaned as I felt her warm juices run down my cock still inside of her. I flipped us both over, still inside of her before I kissed her hard again before starting to thrust faster than before. I moved her legs over my shoulders and started to thrust in a different angle hitting a certain spot sending her wild and letting feral moans leaving her lips. "God. Don't stop." She moaned out as I went faster and harder. I loved seeing her lose control beneath me. There was something mesmerising about it. 

"I'm gonna cum." I grunted as I feel my climax reaching. It didn't take her too long to reach her high as mine got closer. I pulled out and unloaded on her stomach. I rubbed her thighs gently as she came down from her high before she opened her eyes lazily and smiled at me. I gave her a sweet kiss before going to get a damp cloth to clean her and my mess up before placing it in the hamper. I climbed in beside her and she immediately cuddled up to me making me smile wide. 

"I was scared when they told me." She whispered as her hand traced over the bandage. "I thought I was going to lose you and it made me realise that I couldn't keep living this lie that we have been living." She continued as she looked up at me. "I realised that I am in love with you Y/N. I want us to be more than just fuck buddies but it's ok if you don't feel the same." 

"I am in love with you too. I have been since that stakeout we done together a couple years back." I told her as I caressed her cheek with my thumb. "I just didn't want to admit it or tell you because I didn't want to risk losing you. But now that I think about it, I should have just told you then and maybe we would have been further along now but I wouldn't change any of it." 

"I love you so damn much." She whispered as she gave me an emotional kiss full of love. 

"I love you more." I told her. 

"Please don't be one of those cringy people." She grimaced making me chuckle before a flipped her on her back before kissing her again. Spending the rest of the night in each others arms, where we should have been all along. 

AN

Just a small smutty chapter and my first Jane Banner one shot. Let me know what you guys think