Oscars (E.O)

Thank you SimpForScarlettOlsen for the idea.

Smutty Smut

Reader GiP

Y/N was extremely proud of their wife

Y/N was extremely proud of their wife. This year had certainly started to be an amzing year for her and they couldn't be anymore proud. They watched as Lizzie's team got her ready for the night. Admiring the beauty before the beauty products were applied. After the photos, Y/N stood behind her in their suit. Their knuckle grazing her soft skin.

"You look ravishing darling." They whispered in her ear. Causing her breath to hitch as the chills went down her spine. Following Y/N's line of movement. "How will I control myself tonight."

Lizzie smirked as she turned to face her partner. She was now the one in control.

"You will have to. We will have cameras and eyes on us at all times." Lizzie husked out with her lip between her teeth.

"Not to mention, the dress isn't easy to access were I would want to the most." Y/N whispered as they looked her up and down like she was their last meal. "But I guess their is always the after party right."

They stepped away from her and held their hand out for her to take. Which she did with a smile on her face. The ride to the event was quiet.

"You look handsome Y/N." Lizzie spoke softly. "I really love seeing you in a suit. It really does things to me." She whispered in their ear.

"Don't play this game Elizabeth. You will never win." They taunted as Lizzie wore a smirk that said game on.

As the event went on, Y/N would rest their hand a little too low on her back, their skin teasing under her dress and the waistband of her thong. Giving it the occasional snap causing Lizzie to whine a little. Whenever she glanced at Y/N, they noticed her pupils were dialated.

"Behave." She would whisper to them as they would just smirk at her flustered state.

The event went on with relentless teasings. Especially Y/N rubbing her bare back. Something they knew she loved, especially on the small of her back. Dipping just to the top of her ass.

When the after party came and she changed into a slightly different dress. Still an elegant black dress. Y/N stood and watched as she stood for her pictures. Admiring her with how she stood confidently considering the anxiety she feels just being at events like this one.

Once they were inside, Y/N and Lizzie were greeted by many. As Lizzie was lost in a conversation with Florence, they decided to go to the bar.

"Well as I live and breath." Y/N chuckled as he heard Pedro's voice, given the two worked together on the Game of Thrones.

"Hey man. How is it going?" Y/N smiled as they pulled him in for quick hug. As the two were catching up at the bar, Lizzie looked around frantically for Y/N. Finding them stood at the bar, sharing a drink with Pedro.