The Next Step (L.S)

Requested by Superflash2255

Male Reader

Smut Warning

Leigh pov

I have been in a relationship with Y/N for 9 months now. We haven't been intimate yet because I wasn't ready, not since I lost my late husband. I met Y/N in group, he also lost his fiance in a car accident. So we both understood each other and we clicked instantly becoming friends first. We were both there for each other through the grief. It was good to have someone who understood how hard it was to lose someone who meant the world to you. But the longer we hung out, I couldn't deny the feelings that started to grow for the man as we spent more time together. I was surprised when he had confessed his feelings to me after a two years.

I was sat on the sofa as Y/N and I watched the newest episode of Supernatural since we both shared a love for the show after he introduced me to it. (AN. Watch the first episode and say goodbye to whats left of your social life if you haven't already seen it.) It was halfway through the episode that he paused it causing my attention to go to him.

"Are you ok?" I asked him as I saw his nervous state.

"Yeah." He breathed out. "I am always ok when I'm with you."

"I am always ok when I'm with you too." I smiled at him.

"Leigh. What I am trying to say is extremely hard and I can't hold it in anymore. It may ruin our friendship but I can't keep denying it." He started as he sat forward. I could feel my heartbeat faster in my chest as he gazed at me intensely. "I never thought that I would ever feel this way about anyone since Claire but I do. I have fallen for you Leigh and I don't want to hide it anymore." I couldn't help but smile at his words before I kissed him passionately.

It wasn't long until the door bell rang and I answered it straight away. All to excited. I smiled brightly when I saw Y/N standing there in a shirt and jeans holding a bouquet of yellow daisies.

"Hi." He smiled tenderly at me. "These are for you." He said as he handed me the flowers. I took them and brought them up to my nose smelling their fresh scent.

"Thank you." I smiled as I took his hand and led him inside. When the door was closed, I pulled him in for a passionate kiss before greeting him properly.

We both sat down to eat our food together as we both spoke about our day. He listened intently as I ranted about Drew and Jules.

"That was amazing Leigh." He said as he took both of our plates to the kitchen. He rolled up his sleeves and started on washing them. I stood and watched him with my lip between my teeth. No date that I had ever cooked for ever washed the dishes after. Matt didn't even do that when we first started dating.

"Huh?" I said as I finally realised that he was speaking to me.

"I wanted to know if you wanted to watch a movie or not? Cos if not, I can leave." He said as he dried his hands.

"No. I mean a movie would be great. Just let me get into something more comfortable." I said as he smiled at me before I practically flew up the stairs to my room. I got changed into my sexiest lingerie set and a robe. I stood at the foot of the stairs and watched as Y/N sat there patiently waiting.

"Hey, I uh I." He stuttered as he looked me up and down.

"Are you ok?" I asked him innocently as he sat there frozen in place.

"I uh. Yeah." He whispered as I approached him. I smirked at his flustered state as I stood before him. "What is this for?" He asked me as I smiled at him.

"I wanted a way to tell you that I am ready for the next step." I told him seductively as I undone the robe and let it fall from my shoulders. I watched as he couldn't take his eyes off me before he walked towards me.

"You are breathtakingly beautiful Leigh." He spoke tenderly as he cupped my cheeks. I held his wrists before I pressed my lips on his in a passionate kiss. His hands caressed my sides before they settled on my hips, pulling me closer to him as I started to work on his shirt. When his shirt was discarded, I pushed him back on the sofa as I admired his form before I straddled his lap. I attached my lips to his in a bruising kiss, I rested my hands on his shoulders as his hands roamed up my back. He reached my bra strap and then moved his hands away not wanting to over step. I reached around my back as I pulled away from the kiss and removed my bra without breaking eye contact. I pulled him back in, moaning as my erect nipples and breasts pressed against his chest. I was loving the feeling of his skin on my own and it was intoxicating. His hands massaged my breasts as he moved his kisses down my jaw and my neck. Sucking on my sweet spot making me let out a dirty moan as I started to grind against. He held my hips before slipping one hand in between my legs to my covered core. He cupped my arousal soaked core as I grinded down on his hand trying to get my orgasm. He was teasing me and I was torn between love and hate with it. I stood up and removed my underwear and removed his pants and boxers letting his hardened cock spring free. I straddled his lap once again. The both of us moaned as my soaked core met his hardened member. I rested my forehead on his before I kissed him again. The kiss was intense as our tongues fought for dominance. I slowly lifted myself up and lowered myself down on his cock.

"What about a condom?" He asked me breathlessly
R
"I'm on the pill." I breathed out as I started to move my hips. He held my hips and helped me with my thrusts as he met them hard and deep. My mouth fell agape as he started to suck on my nipples adding to my pleasure as I could feel my self reaching my high. "Oh my Y/N." I screamed as I reached my high. With a few more thrusts I felt him cum inside me. We both slowed down to regain our composure before he pulled out making me moan.

"Wow." He whispered as he kissed me.

"That was." I chuckled as I lifted her. He pulled our and we both lay down. I rested my head on his chest as he pulled the throw over the both of us as his heartbeat was lulling me to sleep.

We were woken up by mum stood in the kitchen doorway with a smirk on her face.

"You couldn't have at least made it to the bedroom?" She asked us with a smirk making me groan and cuddle further into Y/N.

"Good morning Mrs Shaw." Y/N greeted her shamelessly like she hasn't just seen us cuddled up naked on the sofa that we had sex on the night before.

"Good morning Y/N." My mum greeted him. "You see Leigh, you should really take lessons from Y/N on how to be polite."

"Mum, can you please leave." I requested as I motioned my hand.

"Well I have to get to the studio." She said as she put her cup down. "So please clean the sofa before anyone else sits on it. Love you." She shouted as she made her way out.

"I'm sorry about her." I said as I lifted my face to Y/N's who wore a smirk.

"That is completely fine." He smiled before he brought our lips together in a tender kiss. "I love you." He whispered softly into the small space between us.

"I love you too." I smiled back before pressing another kiss to his lips.

AN

Wow. The first Leigh Shaw one shot guys. Let me know what you think