A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes (E.O)

Requested by Superflash2255

Male Reader

Smut Warning

Y/N pov

Today is New Years Eve and also Lizzie and my 13th wedding anniversary. We decided to take the twins to Disneyland and I am also performing tonight. Lizzie's parents are coming too so they can take the twins home. Lizzie is also 5 months pregnant with our baby girl.

"Are you excited to perform baby?" Lizzie asked me with a warm smile.

"I am." I told her honestly. This was something I have always dreamed of doing ever since my dad used to bring me here every New Years Eve before he passed away. This was a dream for both of us and I want to make him proud. She gave me a good luck kiss before I went back stage. I was ready for this moment. To share my dream with my wife and my children.

"And let's give it up for Y/N Y/L/N." The emcee called out. Signalling for me to get on stage. My eyes instantly found Lizzie who was stood with the twins and Jarnie.

(AN: Listen to A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes by Christina Perri)

A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep
In dreams you will lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for you keep

Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling through
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
The dream that you wish will come true

Hmm, hmm-hmm-hmm, hmm-hmm
Hmm, hmm-hmm, hmm-hmm
Hmm-hmm, hmm-hmm-hmm, hmm-hmm
Hmm-hmm-hmm, hmm-hmm-hmm, hmm-hmm

Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling through
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
The dream that you wish will come true

I smiled as I waved as I walked off of the stage. I was soon met with the twins running towards me and into my arms. I kissed both of their heads before Jarnie walked up to me and gave me a hug.

"That was amazing Y/N." She told me softly before my wife latched onto my arm. "Well say goodnight to the gruesome twosome." Jarnie said as both Lizzie and kissed them goodnight and walked with them to Jarnie's car. We both waved them off before Lizzie turned to me.

"Now we can celebrate us." She told me with a smirk before she led me to our car. I opened the passenger side door for her and she kissed my cheek in thanks. The drive was peaceful and calm. I was anticipating what was going to happen tonight. Especially when she told me that she has a very special gift for me.

We both got out of the car and made our way upstairs to our shared bedroom. I sat on the bed slightly exhausted. Lizzie disappeared into the bathroom. When the door opened, my eyes raked over her form. I loved a pregnant Lizzie, even if she felt like a blob, I would always do everything in my power to make sure that she knows how sexy and beautiful she is.

She was wearing red laced lingerie and a thin white silk robe. She had a small baby bump. Smaller than when she was pregnant with the twins.

"Are you ready to unwrap your present?" She spoke seductively as she bit her lip. I was in awe of the work of Aphrodite herself, because Lizzie is just out of this world.

"I am so ready." I told her eagerly as she strutted towards where I was sat. She pulled me up and kissed me hungrily.

"You're wearing too much." She whispered against my lips as she started to rid of my clothes before pushing my naked form on the bed. I watched as she removed the robe from her form allowing it to pool around her feet. She straddled my lap leaning down, kissing me hungrily. I let her take the lead, knowing that she loves to be in control.

"You're so fucking sexy." I whispered against her lips before she pressed them against my own once more. I could feel her roll her hips against my hardened member. The two of us moaning at the feeling.

She sat back and removed her bra, throwing it on the floor before she removed her underwear. I moaned when I felt her already wet folds against my cock. Her hands on my chest to keep her balance. I couldn't help but moan when she lowered herself onto me. Her velvety walls gripping my cock deliciously.

Her moans started when she began her movements. My hands went to her hips to aid her movements as I took in the sight before me. As much as I wanted to touch her breasts and put her nipples in my mouth, I didn't as they have been very sensitive due to her pregnancy.

I thrusted to meet her own causing her to moan even louder. Her agape and her eyes closed as she clawed down my chest. I hissed at the pain, thrusting harder and deeper causing her to let out a wanton moan.

"Again." She moaned as I done the same movement as previously. I continued to do it until she came all over me. I decided to flip us over gently, hovering above her, being mindful of her bump. I thrusted my length back in her dripping entrance. She gripped my arms as I went as fast as I could chasing my own high. I kissed her sloppily as we both came. Moaning into each others mouths.

"I love you so damn much." I told her as I gazed into her green eyes.

"I love you more." She replied before she pulled me in for another kiss. This one more tender than the ones we have shared tonight. I pulled out of her and went to get a damp cloth to clean her after cleaning myself. I helped her into some comfys before getting in beside her. Lizzie instantly latching onto me. I kissed the top of her head hearing her light snores. I have got the most beautiful woman on the planet and I am lucky that this woman loves me.

AN

I know. It's been awhile. I was supposed to have it ready for New Years but I am late. My bad.
I hope you guys enjoy it.