Talk To Me Boy (E.O)

Male Reader

Smut warning

AN

You have no permission to copy my work or post it on any other platform
-------

Y/N and Lizzie have been seeing each other for a few months now. Sharing texts and calls whenever the two where at work or home.

Y/N had to control himself around her a lot when they were together. No one could deny that Lizzie was sexy. She must know it herself.

But the texts became more and more heated. Lizzie would send pictures of herself in short revealing dresses. Y/N admired them. The way the colour of the fabric contrasted with her silky creme skin. Then came the pictures of her in lacey underwear. He found himself hard just at the sight of her.

They came more and more frequently. Until the latest, she wore a lingerie set which was revealing. Little to no fabric. So he decided to take things into his own hands and facetimed her.

"Hey baby." She greeted him innocently.

"Don't play innocent love." He told her. She just smirked through the screen. "Those pictures." He groaned "You have no idea the things I am going to do to you."

"What are you going to do to me?" She asked him as she put more of herself into the frame. He gazed over her naked chest. "Talk to me boy."

"First thing I am going to do." He said as he palmed himself. "Is strip you in your kitchen before sitting you naked on the counter top."

Lizzie found herself with her hands in between her legs. Running her fingers through her folds, applying pressure to her clit.

"Then I am going to kiss down your body and breasts as my fingers fuck you mercilessly." He groaned as he jerked himself off. "Then I am going to get a taste of your devine juices when you cum on my tongue."

He could hear her pant as she thrusted her fingers inside as he spoke. The sound of her wetness could be heard with each thrust.

"Then I am going to tie you to your bed and have my way with you." He told her. The sound of her moans and her flushed cheeks. Mouth agape spurred him on. "I am going to fuck you so hard you're gonna be screaming my name."

"Oh fuck me." She breathed out as she continued.

"Then I am going to take you out on your balcony and fuck you from behind as you hold onto the railings for support." She moaned at his words as she entered a third finger. "Show me. Show me your fingers disappearing inside your pussy."

She redirected the phone to between her legs. Giving Y/N full view of her glistening cunt. He groaned as he watched her fingers disappear within her walls.

"Fuck." He groaned as he went faster. "I wonder how you would feel around me. Filling you up with my pups."

Lizzie moaned as she went faster. The two getting closer to the edge. With a moan of the others name. They both came at the same time.

"Next week is Valentines day." Lizzie spoke breathlessly. "Come around and we can have dinner and maybe you can do all of that to me."

"You can count on it baby." Y/N told her with a smile.

-----

The day he so desperately needed to come has finally arrived. Lizzie has been just as excited since the facetime. She decided to wear a black dress. Disregarding to use of underwear. It would just be in the way.

She cooked them a pasta bolognese. Something quick since that wasn't really what either of them were looking forward to.

When the doorbell rang, Lizzie practically bolted to answer the door. Revealing Y/N there with a bouquet of her favourite flowers.