Y/N being Y/N (E.O)

Reader GiP

No one's pov

Y/N was stood off on the side during a scene with Scarlett during an avenger meeting.

"You seriously think you are the best Avenger?" She spoke in character with a straight face.

"I like to think it's because of my perky pecs." Y/N spoke in character with a smirk. Scarlett just looked at them trying to remain stoic as everyone started to laugh at Y/N.

"Seriously Y/N. We almost had it." She scolded them.

"All!!!" They sang as they twirled Scarlett around.

Lizzie stood before Y/N in her Scarlet Witch Costume.

"I blew the head of the man I loved and it meant nothing." She started in Wanda's Sokovian accent as Y/N looked dreamily at her.

"You look so cute." She smiled at her girlfriend before her.

"I am trying to be serious." Lizzie scolded her as she shook her head.

"No you're absolutely right." She said as she motioned with her hand for Lizzie to continue. "Dead Vision, Mad Wanda. Mad Sexy Wanda." Lizzie just laughed at her as Y/N tried to be serious but I wide smile broke out on her face as she listened to Lizzie laugh.

"Love struck idiot." Benedict mumbled as Y/N just sighed happily in love with the actress before her.

Y/N was laying on Lizzie's lap as they watched All Dogs Go To Heaven. The silence was soon broken by Y/N's random thoughts.

"I'd love to be a dog." She spoke up causing Lizzie's attention to go to the girl in her lap.

"Why?" Lizzie giggled at her randomness.

"So I would get all the fusses and cuddles in the world and you would have no choice but to feed me." Y/N said as Lizzie smiled at her cuteness. "And the tongue would be long as fuck and I'd be able to go deeper."

"Y/N you are a sick person." Lizzie cringed as she pushed her on the floor with a thud as Y/N just laughed at her.

As she was walking around the set of Avengers Y/N decided to sing a song, distracting the cast and crew.

"Captain America was a short little laddie who beefed up before the ice." She sang as she stood beside him saluting.

"And a Tin man who had no heart before a certain spicy gal came along." She pointed between Gwenyth and RDJ.

"Y/N please stop." Lizzie begged her girlfriend which she soon regretted.

"And a cute Sokovian witch who stole my heart and broke it going with that machine." She sang as everyone laughed as Lizzie just shook her head.

Y/N was walking out of the set towards the breakroom when Chris E decided it would be funny to prank her. He hid behind the door and waited for her to open it.

"BOOO!" Chris shouted.

"AAGGHHHHH!!" Y/N screamed as she ran back into the already closed door. Chris and Anthony laughed so hard until they realised that she was knocked out. Luckily enough Anthony had gotten it all on video.

"It's tiring being me." Y/N said as she slumped beside Scarlett who gave her a questioning look.

"Why?" She asked intrigued to hear her answer.

"Because I'm the one who brings the joy to everyone." She sighed making her laugh.

"So you're like Santa?" She asked her with a smirk.

"But instead of emptying my sack once a year, I do it once a day." She smirked making Scar laugh and slap the back of the head.

AN

Just a nice short funny one to make your days a little bit brighter. Please look after yourselves my ninjas.

I have officially decided to call you all my ninjas and not readers or followers because ech and everyone of you guys are awesome and dont you ever forget it.