Ramen noodles

It was the 9th of June, 2022. It was weirdly rainy for the day, it was raining extremely heavy rain in Newhaven (U.K. - near Brighton).
Quackity was sat in his room, watching the rain out of his window. He admired as the rain fell onto the bright green leaves on the trees, how wet the grass looked and how he could see the rain hit against the neighbour's house's roof.
"Hey Quackity, how are you do-", Quackity turned around to see George standing in the hallway, watching him watch the rain.
"I'm doing good", said Quackity, answering George's almost asked question.
"Good, good. You should come downstairs and get something to eat, then probably take a shower and go to sleep since it's like 10pm and you said you wanted too look for some jobs tomorrow". Finished George as he headed out of Quackity's room, closing the door behind him.

Quackity got off of the ground and walked turns the door, he pushed down the door handle, opening the door. He closed his bedroom door and walked down stairs, he went over to the tea pot, then the sink and started filling up some water as he placed the teapot down and turned it on, starting the water. He took a packet of instant ramen noodles and opened it, placing the block of dry pasta in a bowl as he waited for the water to boil.

When the water finally boiled, he poured the boiling water into the bowl as he waited for the noddles to slowly come apart. After they came apart, he drained the noodles and poured the sause and spice packet, mixing up the ramen with chopsticks before he picked up the bowl and headed upstairs to his bedroom, he placed the bowl on his desk and made sure that the bowl is no where near his laptop.
He took a mouth full of his ramen as his phone started to buzz, he took it out too see who was calling him.

A/N, first chapter! Word count (not counting the authors note): 330 words, thank you too who ever reads this chapter!!! xxxx