Da hospital

Quackity didn't know when the time passed. One moment he was at the house, turning the stove off. The next was the ambulance, then at the hospital in the waiting room. Tommy sat on the metal chair, a guilty expression on his face. 

 Tommy sat on the metal chair, a guilty expression on his face. Tommy knew it was his fault, that they were in the hospital because of him.

Quackity sat with a shaky leg, worried. He was biting his nails off of his right hand, his left hand was holding the metal seat firmly. He was worried, very worried. It was his fault they were in the hospital, his fault that Tubbo was going through an operation at the moment. Phil gave him one task - keep them alive. He didn't know if he should call Phil or not, he probably should, even though Quackity was Tubbo's legal guardian, they boy lived with Phil, not him. 

Sapnap and Karl ran in threw the hospital door, Karl and Sapnap looked around the crowded waiting room before Karl noticed Quackity. The brunette pointed at him, and both men ran over to their worried lover. "What happened?" Asked Karl. "W-well, I was on a call with the both of you while making dinner, then I heard a loud smash coming from the living room and there, Tubbo was crying with china stabbed in his foot." Said Quackity reenacting the moment. "Tommy, I have a question, were you there when it happened?" Asked Sapnap, Tommy just nodded. "Well, what happened? How did Tubbo end up injured?" Asked Sapnap. Tommy swallowed a lump in his throat before taking a shaky breath. "Well, we played tag and rand the living room." Started Tommy, everyone's attention on him. "Then, Tubbo almost caught me so I ran in the other direction, Tubbo didn't have time to stop and he ran into the shelf, falling over. I ran up to him and asked him if everything was okay, as I was running, I kinda knocked the shelf over. It almost fell and so I caught it but the vase smashed onto Tubbo's foot and the rest told you Quackity..." Said Tommy with a shaky voice, guilty. Before anyone could say anything, Quackity wrapped an arm around the boy, letting the child's head fall onto his shoulder. "Shhhh, It's not your fault, you didn't mean it, did you?" Assured Quackity. "N-n-no!" Wailed the boy, he cried on Quackity's shoulder as he just assured him that everything will be ok. Sapnap and Karl watched before Karl hugged Quackity from behind, Sapnap following shortly after.

Tommy cried for a long 15 minutes before he calmed down and ended up fighting with Sapnap about Minecraft. "How could you say that? Pets are amazing, I, for example, love my pet cow, Henry." Fought Tommy. "Pets in Minecraft are dumb. They don't even do anything and they also don't mean anything!" Argued Sapnap. "How could you say that about Henry you monster!" Yelled Tommy. "Y'know what, when your not looking, I'll sneak into your Minecraft world and KILL HIM!" Said Sapnap spookily, Tommy gasped. "You wouldn't dare!" Yelled Tommy pointing a finger at the man. Sapnap leaned in, a couple of inches away from the boy's face. "I absolutely would." He whispered, putting a finger up to Tommy's mouth. Tommy had an annoyed expression on his face before he bit Sapnap's finger. Sapnap screamed in a high-pitched voice for a pure second, getting a lot of looks before he pulled his finger back. "What are you? A dog?" Asked Sapnap holding his finger. Tommy rolled his eye. "Woof, woof." He said sarcastically. Karl giggled quietly, laughing at the stupid but funny argument between his boyfriend and his other boyfriend's nephew who was 15 years younger than both of his lovers. 

As they were fighting and laughing, the man next to the three sat there biting his nails, his leg bouncing up and down. He felt nervous. He had no clue if Tubbo would make it or not. As far as he knew, some small bits of porcelain sank into the poor boy's skin. They were still doing emergency surgery for over 2 hours now. Soon, two hours turned into 3, and 3 turned into 4, but then, at 1 am, a doctor came into the waiting room. By that time, Tommy was sleeping, head resting on Quackity's shoulder. Sapnap was also asleep, his head was tilted back while Karl was on his phone. "Alex HQ?" Called the doctor, looking around. Quackity quickly stood up, running to the shorter, female doctor. "Yes! That's me! Uh, how is he?" Asked Quackity nervously, slightly looking down at the doctor. The doctor gave him a warm smile. "He's stable, we managed to get out all of the porcelain but he isn't going to be able to apply pressure on his foot for a good 2.5 months." Finished the doctor, as if she could read time, she added. "And you can see him, follow me." She leads the way. Quackity looked back to see Karl nodding his head while a half-awake Sapnap made a hand gesture as if he was pushing Quackity behind the doctor.

Quackity followed the doctor for a little bit over a minute, making stops, turning, and walking through the clean corridors before they stopped at one room. When Quackity walked in, from the left he saw a random kid who had their torso bandaged up sleeping sound while to the far left, was his son. Tubbo was sound asleep, his foot was deeply bandaged up and was up in the air, supported by a white cloth. Quackity ran up to the poor boy quickly, sitting right next to him on a chair. He pat his head as he also brushed his fingers threw the boy's thick, dark brown hair.

"Hey sweetie, how are you doing?" Asked Quackity as he kept brushing the hair out of the boy's face. The boy groaned, he looked up to see Quackity, he smiled slightly as he looked in front of him to see his foot up above him. He sighed looking at Quackity. "When will I be able to walk?" Asked Tubbo. "I don't know, you're probably going to need crutches, but, I do know that you're not going to be able to apply pressure on the foot for 3 months." Said Quackity, still brushing his fingers through his son's thick hair. "Ughhh" Sighed Tubbo as he threw his head into his pillow. "You should get some rest." Smiled Quackity.  Tubbo slightly nodded before he fell into a deep slumber.

A/N Helloooooooooooooo! How r you? :] I finally got a chapter out, now, I'm not sure but I mighttt make a Schlackity book from this AU. Y'know, when they were in high school n shit. But yeah, word count: 1098