Bruh we're still at the goddamn hospital

Karl didn't think about what he just said. He kind of said it before thinking it through. But the moment the words escaped his lips he felt as if everyone's eyes were on him. Sapnap and Quackity both had shocked but happy faces. The doctor looked at him and stared for a couple of milliseconds before turning back to the Karen. But the Karen looked at Karl mad, angry, shocked, confused, everything. She was turning redder by the second, soon enough she looked like a stop sign. 'Excuse me?!' Said the Karen, angry. 'You're excused, please leave.' Said Sapnap, signaling his hands for her to leave. A tiny smile crept up on the doctor's face before it quickly fell trying to be more serious. Karl had a smirk plastered on his face while Quackity silently chuckled. The Karen's face, somehow, became even redder. She looked like an entitled white person who didn't bring sunscreen on a hot, summer day. 'I'm sorry but are you freaks aware of who you're talking to?' Asked the Karen, angry. 'Yes I am, an entitled bitch who has no clue what boundaries are or minding their own business.' Said Sapnap flatly. The angered woman stormed out of the hospital room, leaving her son behind. 'I'm so sorry for the inconvenience, I'll be heading out now.' Said the doctor with a smile on their face. The throuple smiled back as she headed out of the room. 

After a minute, Quackity spoke up. 'Do you guys want to do that?' Asked Quackity, reminding them of Karl's proposition. Sapnap and Karl looked at each other, talking with their eyes.  After a few looks, eye rolls, eyebrow raises, nods, and more, Sapnap turned to Quackity. 'Yes, we both want for Tubbo to be part of our family.' Said Sapnap, Quackity started tearing up and hugged them, them hugging back. 

While the throuple were crying and hugging, Tommy just lost yet another rock, papers, and scissors match and looked towards the door frame in annoyance. He furrowed his eyebrows after noticing the throuple. 'Are they gonna have sex?' Asked Tommy in a half-whisper. Tubbo slightly raised himself from the bed to look at the door frame. 'I don't know, beats me, man.' Said Tubbo shrugging. 'EWWWWWWWWW!' Screamed Tommy which seemed to catch the men's attention. 

The 3 looked at each other. before they walked up to the children, not sure what happened. 'What's wrong? Why did you scream so loudly?' Asked Quackity. 'ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE SEX?!' Asked Tommy, the throuple broke into a fit of laughter instead. 'No, no. It's not that.' Said Karl, the only one who has recovered from the pit of laughter. 'Well, what is it?' Asked Tubbo. By this point, the throuple has recovered. They all looked at each other, Sapnap shrugged and both the men looked over to Quackity who nodded. Quackity sat down next to Tubbo. 'So, we were talking and we decided, only if you want to,' Started Quackity. 'Yeah?' Asked Tubbo, interested while Tommy listened quietly, something that never happened. 'We want you to move in with us.' Said Quackity. Tubbo gasped and moved his hands to his face, tears soaking his skin. 'So?' Asked Sapnap, confused. 'YES, YES, YES, YES! OH MY GOD YES!' Yelled Tubbo. 'You're moving back in with your mom not getting proposed to Tubbo chill out.' Said Tommy. All 5 of them laughed.

Everyone was happy, especially Tubbo and Quackity. They're going to be finally living together! They'll finally be a family again, a good family, a happy family. The right family.

A/N Uhm so, 1.5k reads what- like- hOw?! I'm confused and happy. Btw I changed the talking thing from " to ' 'cause I've read like 2, 3 pages of a regular book and I've been doing it wrong ig. Updates will be slower, motivation isn't to high and I have some plays, concerts, contests in school and music school so yeah- Ayways, word count: 596, I can't thank ya'll enough for the reads and votes <3333