Numbers

It's been 2 days since Sapnap proposed to his new called fiances. Since then, they've been inseparable. They were always either holding hands, hugging, or kissing. Sadly, it came to a stop that day. Quackity had to leave to work at the churro place and Karl was doing a face cam stream. While Sapnap would do some chores and such.
—————————————-

Quackity parked his car in the parking lot, got out, and locked it before walking into the restaurant. he walked in through the back door, threw his apron on, and went behind an empty counter to start work.

While working, he noticed something: when people looked at him, they'd always look down towards his neck. And when the customers would leave, their children would always ask them a question, since the establishment is so loud he only once heard 2 words: 'Why does'.

Then, mid-shift, while Quackity was at the counter, just after they served a customer, Minx walked by them. 'Had a good time didn't ya'?' She said chuckling. After she noticed that he was visibly confused, she yet again leaned down towards his ear. 'Ya' go' hickeys on ya' neck.' The moment the words left their mouth, Quackity got flushed. But before he could say anything, a customer walked up to their station.

On break, Niki lent him a bit of her conceler so he coud cover up their love marks. It was quite embarrising for him. Standing there, in the bathroom mirror, covering their hickeys. Even though they felt humiliated that every single customer he served saw their hickeys - he couldn't help but smile. He was getting married! Wait... he was getting married! There is so much planning with marriage! Are they gonna get married in a church? Who will they invite? Will each of them have a bachelors night? Will someone wear a dress? Oh Quackity wanted for one of them to wear a dress. But who? What if he a their fiancés fight over the planing? What if they break up? Quackity didn't want them to break up, but before more questions popped into his head, he heard a voice from the other side of the bathroom door. 'Wha' a' ya? Makin' ou' with ya' self in the mira'? Ge' back he'e!' Minx yelled out.

——————————————

After a 8 hour shift, Quackity parked in his driveway. He locked the car, unlocked their house door and went inside where Karl and Sapnap were sat sitting on the couch. 'Oh Q! You're back.' Said Karl, smiling at the boy. 'We're getting married.' Said Quackity, staring dumb - founded at their fiances. 'And?' Asked Sapnap, just having stopped the movie him and Karl were watching. 'And? And?! There is like so much to do! Where is the wedding? Will it be a church wedding? Who do we invite? Sapnap, we haven't even met your parents yet. Does one of us wear a dress? How will a 3 person marriage work? Can we even get mar-' 'Babe slow down.' Said Karl, standing up and walking over towards Quakity. Karl stood infront of Quackity, holding the mans arms. 'We'll figure this out I promise.' Said Karl, holding Quackity's hands in his, looking deep into Quackity's, chocolate dark brown eyes. Quackity would sometimes complain about his eye colour - stating that it was basic and ugly. But Karl nor Sapnap never thought of it that way. They always loved his eyes. Karl thought they were mesmerising. 'Are you gonna like... make out?' Asked Sapnap from the couch. Karl looked back at Quackity, suddenly Quackity nodded and they ran full speed at Sapnap. Before Sapnap could do anything, he was tackled by both his fiances.

They set in a comfortable position, Sapnap in the middle, Quackity on his left and Karl on his right. 'So, you said something about a dress...' Said Sapnap. 'I did.' Confirmed Quackity. 'So, do you wanna wear a dress?' Asked Sapnap. 'I don't know, 'cause I don't know if it'll be wierd or not and I also don't know how the wedding will work.' Responded Quackity. 'Well, if anything, I'm all for it.' He said. 'Karl?' Asked Sapnap, turning their shoulder. 'Hm?' Asked Karl. 'If anything, would you want to, or would you want one of us to wear a wedding dress?' Asked Sapnap. 'Yeah' Replied Karl. 'So who?' Asked Quackity. They all looked at eachtother. 'I can.' Said Karl. 'I can, it's fine.' Said Quackity. 'Hell no, if anything it should be me.' Said Sapnap, flipping his imaginary hair back. 'What if we call Dream and George?' Asked Karl. 'Sure.' Said Qackity. 'Okay.' Added Sapnap.

'YO! George.' Said Sapnap to the camera while Quackity tried to squeze himself into the camera frame. 'Hey! What do you guys need?' Asked George while Dream ran over to sit next to him. 'So, If theoreticaly, one of us were to wear a dress, who'd look the hottest?' Asked Karl. 'Hmm, okay, so, I think given the information, it'd probably be-' 'Sapnap.' Said Dream, cutting of George. 'Hang on! I've seen Q in a skirt before, I think he'd look cute.' Said George. 'We're talking hot, not cute.' Said Dream. 'What if Karl wears the dress?' Said a third voice. 'Punz, no one asked for your opinion.' Said Dream, rolling his eyes. 'So ya'll can't decied?' Asked Quackity. 'Nah.' Said George. 'Than buh-bye.' Said Quackity, hanging up. 'So what do we do?' Asked Sapnap. 'Wait.. what if we all pick a number - 1 of us picks 1-500, another 501-1000 and another 1001-1500 and the rest is up to google!' Said Karl sitting up. Sapnap and Quackity looked at eachother for a sec, contemplaiting. 'Yeah sure.' Said Sapnap. 'Okay, than, whose which number?' Asks Quackity. 'I'll be 1-500 says Karl.' I'm 501-1000!' Quackity yelled out quickly. 'And I'm 1001-1500 than.' Says Sapnap.

Karl opened google, set the max at 1500 - and he clicked the generate button. The screen showed 589. 'WOOO! I'M WEARING THE WEDDING DRESS BABY!' Said Quackity sitting up. His fiances cheering him on.

A/N Hey so ummm, I'm back XD I thought that I should end it at the last chapter, but than I got this idea and changed my mind. I do NOT promise regular uploads, it'll be wonky. I'll try to write daily but i don't promise shit. And I literally did the google number generator thingy. Anyways, word count: 1000

Proof