Date Nights

It's been 4 days since Karl and Sapnap started dating. They have been going slow, acting like they used too minus the awkwardnes. "So, what do you want to watch?" Asked Karl, sitting down in between his two boyfriends. "What if we watch a Marvel movie?" Proposed Sapnap. No one was really against it so they chose to binge watch the spider man movies from the first too the most recent one. 

In the middle of the movie, Quackity got up too make himself a sandwich, when he returned he saw Karl and Sapnap sleeping peacefully. He smiled too himself as he turned off the TV and decided to go get ready for bed. "Where are you going?" Asked a sleepy Sapnap from the couch. "Oh, I was just going upstairs to get ready for sleep and go to bed, did I wake you up?" Asked Quackity, slightly worried he interupted his boyfriends sleep. "Naw, I was awake the whole time just with my eyes closed. We could go to sleep if you'd like." Proposed Sapnap. "Oh you don't have too, I was just going to get ready and then I could come down here if you'd like." Said Quackity. "Karl's already asleep and he would kill me if I finished the movie without him." Said Sapnap as Quackity chuckled. "Okay well, I'm going to go to bed." Said Quackity as he went upstairs. He got into his room, took his Pajamas and went to his bathroom to take a shower.

After he took his shower, put on his Pajams and brushed his teeth he thought for a bit as he sat on the toilet. He wondered if he should ask his boyfriends if he could join them in bed. He was scared that they would do something to him but he new that they weren't like his ex. They were better, healthier, at least they seemed to be. But he decided too ask them, they would say yes, right? What if it's too fast? What if they'll assum that he changed his mind and wanted a faster moving relation ship? What if they do something to him? They wouldn't, but what if they do? What if they break up with him? He shouldn't ask them, but when he made that desicion, he already knocked on his boyfriends bedroom door. The door slid open reaveling a sleepy Karl. "Do you need something Q?" Asked Karl. "Did I wake you up?" Asked Quackity, guilt in his voice. "Naw I woke up when Sapnap put me down." Explained Karl which made Quackity feel less guilty. "Why'd you come here?" Asked Karl. "Oh, uhm, I, I was wondering if, uhm, c-can I go to bed with you guys?" Asked Quackity, thoughts racing through his head. "Ofcourse! Come in!" Said Karl, swinging the door open so Quackity could enter. The ravenette took a deep breath as he made his way towards the bed where sapnap already lying in. H ecrawled over and got under the sheets. Karl followed him going over too the other side of the man laying down next too him, Quackity squished in the middle. 

The three of them talked for a bit before they started to grow tired. Sapnap was the first too fall asleep while Karl and Quackity talked about something random. Karl was the second, falling asleep in the middle of his and Quackity's conversation. Soon enough, Quackity was the only one awake, taking in every moment of him lying in between his boyfriends. After a while of admiring, Sapnap moved his hands in his sleep, spooning Quackity. The ravenette was a flustered mess for around a minute, red as a tomato. He got used too the wamth of his boyfrined, he started too play with his boyfrined's brunte locks. One hand was in Karl's hair, his other hand was lying on the mattres freely. Quickly he fell asleep, happy and warm in his boyfriends arms.

A/N Hey! A bit of a shorter chapter but next one I'll try too keep it a over 1000 word chapter, word count: 657