Q boi 1/3

Over a year had passed, and Quackity, Karl, and Sapnap's 2-year-long anniversary were in 4 days. Tubbo was at a summer camp with Tommy, everything was perfect. They decided that they would split the time of their anniversary, Quackity planned everything from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., Karl planned everything from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. and Sapnap planned everything from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Sapnap for sure had the best time, he had planned it all perfectly as well as his boyfriends. 

'Come on! We have to get up! NOW!' Yelled Quackity, trying to get both of his fiances out of bed, but was unsuccessful. 'Guys! Come on! I have something planned and it will take a while!' He screamed. 'Ughhhhh, 5 more minutessss.' Mumbled Karl. 'No, get uuuup!' He yelled, he managed to pull Karl successfully out of bed, making him hit the floor. 'OW!' Said Karl, and as payback he grabbed onto Quackity's arm, making him fall to the ground, and tackled him in a lustful kiss. Quackity giggled against the kiss while Karl just smiled. After hearing the giggle, Sapnap shot up from the bed and looked over at the boys who were kissing passionately. 'Hey!' Snapped the raven, falling onto the floor and tackled his fiances in kisses. 

When they finally got up, before they even got dressed they went downstairs to the kitchen. 'Now, I have something planned, and to do that we all need to make our food. 1 rule, no recipes! It has to be a monster of our creation.' Said Quackity. 'A disgusting, burned monster of our creation.' Said Sapnap to which Karl giggled and Quackity rolled his eyes playfully. 'Now loves, let's get started!' Yelled Quackity. 'Oh! Wait! I almost forgot! We've got a timer! 20 minutes to make something for each of us, after 20 minutes we surrender our dishes, get ready and get to the car!' Said Quackity, he grabbed his phone off the counter and set a timer. 'Aaaand, go!' He yelled the minute he started the timer. 

Karl was the first one at the fridge. He quickly took a carton of eggs, some milk, and a bar of butter. He set his things aside, diving for the cupboard and pulling out the flour, salt, baking powder, a bag of sugar, and a small bottle of vanilla extract. If you haven't guessed already, he will be trying to make waffles. For the past year, he has been learning how to cook better with his boyfriends, well, mostly Quackity 'cause Sapnap tried, failed, and wouldn't try again. He managed to remember the recipe quite well, but at the last minute he decided to add something, sprinkles! He dove back into the cupboard and pulled out 3 boxes of sprinkles. (cus they're the beeest!) There were some Christmas sprinkles, some Halloween sprinkles, and some rainbow sprinkles. After he had everything out, he started his meal.

Sapnap went down a diffrent route. He and Karl, for the past year, have been trying to learn how to cook better. He couldn't do anything complex, well, something half a percent above average. So, he decided he would cook something rather simple. He started to cook grilled cheese, with ham soaked in eggs! So an America-fied french toast. He grabbed 6 slices of toasting bread as well as some cheddar, and ham, and had to share the carton of eggs with Karl. 

Quackity was making his scrambled eggs with pieces of toast, sausage, lettuce, and tomato.

After maybe 10 minutes he was done. He packed his meal into a lunchbox and placed it in the cooler, Sapnap following soon after. Quackity placed some utensils in the cooler and bolted up the stairs alongside Sapnap while Karl waited for his waffles to finish cooking.

20 minutes later, Sapnap and Karl were getting sat in the car while Quackity packed a picnic blanket and placed his guitar next to Sapnap in the backseat. 'So, where are we going?' Asked an excited Karl. 'You'll find out!' Said Quackit happily.

A 30-minute long drive later, the car parked in a lonely parking lot. 'So, Sapnap takes the cooler, Karl takes the blanket and I'll take my guitar.' Said Quackity. 'Why can't I take the blanket?' Complained Sapnap. 'You can, only if Karl agrees though.' Said Quackity. 'I don't have any problem with that.' Replied Karl and they switched.

Behind the parking lot was a trial that they followed, they walked in silence for 10 minutes before Quackity, the leader of the pack, took a sharp left into a stepped-out pathway that lead to a beautiful field. 'Oh my lord...' Mumbled Karl at the sight. 'How did you find this?!' Asked Sapnap outraged. 'Oh, my co-worker likes places like these and she told me about this place.' Said Quackity. 'Wow... I'd love to meet her.' Said Karl, looking mesmerized. 'Yeah, their name is Niki, she's really nice!' Said Quackity with a smile. 

Sapnap set the blanket nicely on the ground, and Karl placed the cooler on it. 'How about we eat Quackity's, Karl's, and mine?' Proposed Sapnap. Nobody protested and they took out scrambled eggs and started eating.

After they finished eating, they looked around the field, mesmerized. 'Hey, Quackity.' Asked Karl. 'Yeah?' Asked the raven. 'You brought your guitar, so, will you play something?' Asked Karl. 'Oh right! I forgot! I'll do that right now.' Said Quackity as he took his guitar out of its case. He crossed his legs and lay his guitar in his lap. He strummed a few strings and started tunning some strings while his boyfriends now looked at him. 

After a couple of seconds, he spread his fingers out against a couple of frets and played a familiar chord. Karl and Sapnap looked at each other with a knowing smile. 

After the intro played, the 3 of them started singing.

'Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City?'

'I'm a thousand miles away, but girl, tonight you look so pretty.'

'Yes, you do.'

'Time's square can't shine as bright as you, I swear it's true.'

They sang song after song like that, all of their favorites before they could realize, it was 12.50. 

They packed up their things and headed down the path and out to the car. Now, Karl sat behind the wheel, Sapnap in the passenger and Quackity in the back. 'Lead the way Karlos!' Yelled Quackity and Karl started the car, taking them to their next location.

A/N Sorry for the short, lazy, and rushed chapter, it's almost midnight and I really need to get a chapter out and my eye hurts, and yeah- anyways, HOW THW F IS THERE ALMOST 2K READS? AND ALMOST 50 VOTES?! HOLY- word count: 1100