Phone call

TW: Mentions of abuse

He took out his phone to see who was calling him, he saw the name 'Tubbo 💛🐝' pop up on his phone screen, he pressed the green answer button and put his phone up to his ear.
(Tubbo's text comes from the left side, Quackity's from the right)

"Hey tubs!"

"Hey mama!"

"How are you holding up?"

"I had a scary dream last night..."

You could hear hurt it in his voice as he mentioned the dream.

"Oh, well, what was it about?"

"Him..."

The very moment that tubbo mentioned Schlatt the conversation died down, an obnoxiously loud silence was heard from both ends of the phone

"D-do you w-wannu t-t-ta-alk about i-it?"

"Y-yeah,"

The conversation got even quieter, even more tensed, both of the boys were a bit more stressed then before.

"W-well, could you explain to me the dream? I-in m-more,... details..."

"W-well..., I woke up, in my old bed and I heard him slowly coming out of y-your r-room. Clearly, drunk. S-so I hid under the table and I heard h-him c-ca-all m-m-me"

At this point, you could hear the tears streaming down tubbo's face, Quackity also felt tears building up in the corner of his eyes, threatening to spill

"K-keep going bud, I'm so, so, p-proud of y-yoU"

Even tubbo could here the voice crack from the other side of the line, it was quiet, but not quiet enough.

"A-and he came over and th-threw a b-b-bottle at me a-and that was when I woke up"

After he said those words, the conversation quieted down, both of them were crying crocodile tears. After a moment of silence, tubbo asked a question.

"When will I see you in person?"

"I'm not quite sure, probably before or at the festival, I'll definitely try to go to the festival with you, are you going with Tommy? If you are, I can go with you for an adult too watch over you two."

"YEY! I mean, we probably are going with Wilbur and Techno, or else Uncle Phil won't let us."

"Alright so i can just tag along?"

"Yep, but, will I see you before then?"

"I'll see what I can do, you should probably get to sleep since it's after 10 pm"

"Alright, bye mama!"

"Bye tubs, love ya"

"Love ya tooo"

————————————————————————
And with that, tubbo hang up. Quackity put on a video on YouTube and then started to eat his ramen noodles.

When he finished, he walked over to his bed and grabbed his pyjamas from under his pillow and walked over to the bathroom, getting ready to take a shower.

A/N, heyyy, I'll try doing daily updates but that could change with my motivation, word count (not counting a/n): 459