Moving in

It's been about a week since the boyfriends announced that Tubbo can (and will) move in with them. Tubbo has gotten discharged, Wilbur and Phil came back 3 days after Tubbo got put into the hospital and they had been taking Tommy in and out of the hospital to visit his cousin and best friend. Tubbo was in his wheelchair - he won't need it in a week's worth of time. Tommy was standing in front of his best friend, Phil, right behind his son, observing what was happening. Karl was behind Tubbo, Quackity was at home making dinner while Sapnap was in the car, looking up on google if you can fold wheelchairs. 'So, when will we see each other again?' Asked Tommy. 'I don't know, probably in a couple of weeks, maybe months.' Answered Tubbo. 'Well, see you then.' Said Tommy sadly. Tubbo opened his arms and Tommy partially threw himself onto his best friend. Tears soaking both their faces, Karl's too - he was quite vulnerable, it was sad you can't blame him! 'Alright mate, it's time to go home, by Tubbo!' Said Phil as Tommy slowly released from the hug and started waking to Phil. 'Bye uncle Phil! Bye Tommy!' Yelled Tubbo as he waved, both of them waving back. 'Bye big man!' Yelled Tommy. 'G'bye mate.' Said Phil, waving goodbye. 

Karl sighed as he placed both of his hands on the boy's shoulders, Tubbo slowly starting to face him. 'Guess it's time to go home.' Karl smiled, Tubbo can't help smiling back. 'Yeah... guess it is time to go home.' He said with a smirk.

After Tubbo got seated and Sapnap figured out how to fold a wheelchair and placed it in the trunk, they started their 30-minute drive. They talked and sang songs together throughout the whole car ride until they pulled up to the driveway. About a second later Quackity burst through the door in his apron and ran up to the door of the backseat where Tubbo was sat. 'You're here!' Quackity squealed excitedly.  'I am!' Said Tubbo. As if on point, Sapnap came up with the un-folded wheelchair in his arms. 'The king's throne.' He said, pointing to the wheelchair. Quackity helped Tubbo get into the wheelchair as the 4 of them went up to the front door. They walked in, Sapnap rolling Tubbo to an empty spot at the table where there was a chair missing. Sapnap and Karl sat down themselves. 'Eh, eh, go wash your hands.' Said Quackity as he picked up the dish. Sapnap stood up and rolled Tubbo behind Karl to one of the many bathrooms. 

They washed their hands one by one before returning to the table where Quackity just set up forks, plates, and knives. 'Curry!' Said Quackity excitedly. There was a pot with lamb curry as well as 2 bread baskets with naan bread laying on the wooden table.

After they ate, Karl and Quackity went upstairs to unpack Tubbo's things while Sapnap and Tubbo talked and watched friends. 'Are you sure you're old enough?' Asked Sapnap, looking at Tubbo. 'Look, Uhm, wait, what should I call you and Karl?' Asked Tubbo confused. Sapnap thought for a moment, what was he supposed to call them? Papa? Dad? Just their names? Sapnap ended up just shrugging. 'We can always ask mama.' Offered Tubbo, Sapnap nodded, agreeing. 'So, what is your favorite school subject?' Asked Sapnap. (Just a reminder - I'm not from any English-speaking country and IDK if you'll have any extra languages but in my country, we do so-) 'Well, I love biology, music, art, and well Spanish is pretty cool because I speak a little Spanish thanks to mama, and I understand like all of Spanish' Said Tubbo. Sapnap just nodded. 'Wait, where were you born? And, how old are you?' Asked Sapnap. 'Oh I was born here, in the UK and I'm 11.' Said Tubbo. 'Wait so-' 'Yes mama did have me when he was only 15 I'm aware.' Said Tubbo.

They talked a bit more, and Sapnap learned a few things. Like, for example, Quackity just lived in the US when Schlatt, Wilbur, and Techno moved for a while to the US. Then, Schlatt got Q pregnant, his parents kicked him out and he moved to the UK with Schlatt and the rest. They then lived with Phil until Tubbo was 2, they then moved into a house and Quackity was mostly a housewife, when Tubbo was 4, he started online law school. 2, 3 months after he finished, Jschlatt started getting abusive and Tubbo started sleeping over a lot. Then, 2 months before Tubbo's 10th birthday, he stayed over at Phil's for a week before Phil got a call from Quackity, him rambling that Schlatt's in the hospital. An hour after Tubbo and Phil arrived, the bastard died. 

'Wow, I can't believe that happened to the both of you, wow,' Said Sapnap, unsure what to say. 'Yeah but that's in the past now, life moves on and now, we have you 2!' Said Tubbo, happiness in his voice. Sapnap noted that Tubbo was quite optimistic which was a good thing.

'What are you 2 watch- oh hell Nah.' Said Quackity as he saw "Friends" on the screen. The boys from the couch turned around, looking at Quackity and Karl who just came downstairs. 'We're not watching friends, you're too young for that.' Said Quackity, sliding down on the couch in between Sapnap and Tubbo. Karl giggled as he sat down next to Sapnap. 'Then what are we watching?' Asked Sapnap. Karl snatched the remote before picking out an animated film, it being "The Little Mermaid". 'YES!' Both Quackity and Sapnap yelled in sync. 'Really? Cinderella?' Asked Tubbo. 'Yes Cinderella, you rather watch this or a geography documentary with Wilbur?' Asked Quackity threatening. 'God no, those were on 24/7, I probably know the geography of The Vatican more than the Pope.' Said Tubbo sarcastically, making the rest smirk.

An hour or so into the movie, Tubbo was sleeping on Quackity's shoulder while Quackity had an arm wrapped around his son lousy. Sapnap was asleep on Karl's shoulder while Karl had his head on top of Sapnap's, enjoying the film. Quackity's head was tilted back, he was deep asleep. And when the credits started rolling, Karl looked over at the family, no, his family.

A/N Yeah so, yeah. Btw, there will be a time skip in the next chapter, unless I change something. Ty for the reads! Every time I check it grows, like, ya'll are so sweet :] <33333 Word count: 1058