Festival-Date

The next day of the festival came rather quickly, Quackity was sat in the churro stand, waiting for customers too arrive. It was already 9.15pm, his colleague arrived. It was Fundy, he was a fox hybrid. Quackity saw Fundy emerge from the parking lot, he walked into the churro stand and took over a little earlier then he was supposed to. Quackity walked out next too the churro stand. He looked a head and in the distance he saw two figures running towards him. It was Sapnap and Karl, Quackity waved at them and ran over. "Hey! You finished earlier!" Said Sapnap. "Yeah, my colleague came over sooner then he was supposed to." Said Quackity too the two. "Anyways, where are we going?" Asked Quackity looking at the both of them. Both the boys looked at each other, there faces lit up. Eventually, the both of them looked back at Quackity. "How about we first go on 'the hook'!" Exclaimed Karl. "What's 'the hook'?" Asked Quackity, he has only been in the churro stand so he doesn't know what anything else is called. "Oh it's a ride in the shape of a hook, it rocks you from one side to the other" said Sapnap. Quackiy nodded and the three of them made there way towards the ride.

(This is what they go on)

They all eventually got there tokens and were waiting in line for the ride

They all eventually got there tokens and were waiting in line for the ride. As there turn came, they gave there tokens and sat down all next too each other at the very edge. "Do you think I can fall of?" Asked Karl, he sat on the VERY edge, Quackity sat squished in between the two and Sapnap sat closest to the gate of there row. "You might, but you probably won't." Said Sapnap smirking at Karl. Karl gave him an annoyed glare, and the ride started. At first it slightly started rocking, it wasn't bad, it was fine. "Hey, this isn't so ba-AHHHHHH"screamed Quackity. They were rocking pretty high up, the were at a 45 degree angle. Everyone was screaming, well except Sapnap, he was laughing at his boyfriend and friend screaming. After 2 short minutes, the ride stopped. Everyone got off and despite the screaming, everyone had a great time. "That was awesome! Let's go on something else... let's go on 'Extreama'!" Jolted Karl. This was weird to the other two, just a second ago he was scared too sit on 'the hook', now they're going on 'Extrema'? No one was really against the idea so they decided to go. They purchased they're tokens and waited in line, it was a 20 minute wait, they talked about random things like cooking, zoo's, they're opinion on flat earth red and on how stupid Dream and George are. Soon enough, it was they're turn. They put they're bags next too the entrance and sat down. The seat belt's were just put around they're chests. "I don't wanna go!" Whined Karl, only now he was starting to regret his decisions. Before the two boys could speak too the brunette, someone beat them to it. "Oh grow ap, You go on this and you be fine, you not kid." Spoke out a voice, it was deep and had a very thick Hungarian accent, it was the worker. Soon enough, the ride started, it was scary, everyone was screaming, all three of them had they're eyes shut tight. Suddenly Karl opened his eyes and saw that they were at a 90 degree angle, upside down, his screaming got worse. After again, 2 long minutes, the ride came to a halt. They got of, took they're bags and went too the tables where there were a lot of food trucks.
————————————————————————
After getting they're food and talking for a bit, they decided too go on the ferice wheel, lucky for them, it was a 4 person ferice wheel. They got on and looked around admiring the view, when they just hot too the top, the ferice wheel stopped, it was probably someone getting on and there were some problems or some this so they brushed it off. But the the lights shut down, NOW they were worried. The lights shut off on every ride, and it slowly started too rain. "Shit". Said Sapnap, clearly annoyed, Karl looked around, confused on what was happening. "Ladies and gentlemen, we unfortunately got into some problems and we can't get the power working, we're very sorry and we hope too get the rides started as soon as possible." Said a males voice from the speaker. "Looks like were stuck here." Chuckled Quackity. The rain started too get heavier, they exchanged numbers and talked for a bit. After 10 long minutes, the power starter to work, the rides were moving and soon enough, they got off. All of them were wet, Sapnap decided that before leaving he would play a carnival game and won Karl a GIANT panda plush. Two of the boys walked Quackity to his car, they said there good byes and couple walked too theirs and rode home.

This is Extreama btw

A/N heyyyy! Sorry that i didn't post yesterday, it's midnight so today is probably posting two

A/N heyyyy! Sorry that i didn't post yesterday, it's midnight so today is probably posting two. Sorry that it's shorter then the last, I'm hoping the next will be longer! Anyways, word count: 850