Snoop

Around 4 days after the fiancés got married, they left for their honeymoon, Santorini, a greek island close to Crete

When the 3 arrived at the airport, they had quite a journey.

First, it turned out that Karl forgot his beautician. Since they couldn't drive back to their house wich was an 1.5 drive away, and their flight left in roughly 2.5 hours, after getting through security and the gates, they bought some beauty nesencials at some stores in the airport.

After butying Karl's beauty products, they sat down to eat in the first class lounge. That was when Q realised that they lost his phone.

Remember the tracker from when Q got kidnapped by the mafia? Yeah, the fiances used that tracker and as it turns out, Q's phone bought a last minute ticket to Belarus so no seeing that son of a bitch any time soon.

'I still don't know where I left my phone that some asshole stole it!' Said Quackity angry.

'Hey, babe, calm down, we'll get you a new phone in Santorini, if they have an apple store there.' Said Karl, trying to calm Q.

'It's just, where would I put it, y'know?' Asked Q, confused.

'Maybe you left it in the bathroom, and the person whi took your phone wanted to give it back but forgot because of stress?' Said Karl, trying to brighten up the mood.

'Found one!' Said Sapnap out of no where.

'What did you find?' Asked Karl.

'An apple store in Santo-' Started Sapnap, but stopped himself when Q quickly stood up.

'Where are you going?' Asked Sapnap, intregued.

'Bathroom! Said Q, running away from his newly wed husbandos.

When Q got back, the 3 got on their flight, sat themselves in first class seats, and flew of to Sarantoni international airport.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the fiances left to Santorini, an island wich was lots of miles away, and they would be spending 10 days there, they had Dream and George stay at their house to water the plants, take care of their cat, and other stuff like that. But because Dream and George have their own home, Dream oftenly stays at the fiances house while George stays at their own.

Dream was sitting on the couch, watching TV when he got a notification, it was from Sapnap.

Pandas 🐼🔥

Hey Dream! So, sorry for niot giving you instuctions but I kind of forgot, can you go check my, Karl and Q's shared bedroom?

There should be a piece of paper on the desk with instructions left by Q of how to take care of the cat, sertain plants and etc.

We're not gonna be talking to anyone cause texts are VERY expensive here, bye!

'That's odd' Said Dream, to himself.

He was pretty sure that Q told him exactly what to do, but he decided to check it anyway.

When he walked into the room, there was nothing on the desk. He started looking everywhere, in the desk drawers, in random boxes, everywhere.

That was until he opend a drawer wich had bedsheets in it? 'Why the hell are bedsheets here?' He said to himself, raising the bedsheets.

When he raised the large piece of material, under the bedsheet he saw a familiar looking notebook - Q's diary! Or journal, doesn't really matter.

He opened the diary and he looks at the date - 2012. This was the year that Q's lif fell apart, or, started?

He scrolled through the pages of the thicc book, before looking at the date 14th, July, 2023 (idk I'm lost wether it's 2023 or 2024 in this fic)

"Isn't that the day that Sap proposed to him?" Thought Dream, hesitantly redaing through the diary.

Dear Journal, around 2 or so weeks ago, Sapnap proposed to me and Karl! I'm VERY excited about the wedding but something has happend. So, I woke up at like- 5 am, and I was feeling really sick. I ran into the bathroom and threw up, at first I thought that I must have food poisoning, but I haven't changed my diet what so ever! So, uhm, I got ANOTHER idea in my head, I googled something, looked at the callender, got dressed and drove to my local drug store, I bought something and after a lot of stress, uhm, 9 more months of agony, don't know who the father is, but neither know, so, uhm, yeAy!

A/N HEY!!! Yeah so I haven't updated in forever ☺️ Motivation has been a bitch, anyways I again want to thank everyone who interacts, votes, comments, etc. It really makes my day :D word count: 746