Festival-Fight

This was the last day of the Festival, Quackity worked only till 9pm so that's good! He just parked his car and went too the churro stand, getting ready. He started serving customers and it was going pretty well. But then came a retail workers worst nightmare - a Karen. "Hello, I'd like a 20 piece with white chocolate." Ordered a customer, she had short blond hair and grey eyes. She was wearing a blue cardigan and some black jeans. "Oh I'm so sorry but we just ran out." Said Quackity with an apologetic look on his face. "Well, update your menu! I want white chocolate with my Cheerios!" Yelled the Karen. "First of all, it is updated, under the sauces it says that we're out of white chocolate," mentioned Quackity pointing at some blue writing under the menu wich wrote: 'We're sorry but we are out of white chocolate, you're welcome too choose any other sauce :]' "and second, it's churros not Cheerios" finished Quackity. "Don't you dare talk back too me young man!" Screamed the Karen. "This is horrible customer service! You just lost my business, goodbye!" Yelled the Karen as she walked away. "Thank god..." muttered Quackity quietly so no one would here.

Quackity was still serving customers, one eye on the job, the other on his phone. He was checking the time since this morning over the phone they planned too meet up again and do some more things at the Festival. Soon enough, it was 9pm, Fundy was visible walking over to the stand.

After sorting things out with Fundy, Quackity came out of the stand too she Sapnap and Jarl walking over, just in time. They all started talking and decided that they did pretty much everything yesterday, except for one ride. It was called 'speed ultra'. It was a ride with a long bench you would sit on and it would spin you around in circles.

(This)

They all bought they're tokens and went to sit down, this time Karl was squished in the middle between the two

They all bought they're tokens and went to sit down, this time Karl was squished in the middle between the two. The ride started, all three of them were screaming they're lungs out, but all of their eyes were open. After the ride, they got popcorn and played some carnival games. Sapnap won 4 times, Quackity 2, and Karl 1. The two raven heads picked on Karl for that, but the tallest of them three was not having it. "If you're all so amazing, how about we go towards the Bloody Bridge? Let's see who's the bravest." Snarked Karl, at first the boys weren't too sure, but they ended up going anyway. The bloody bridge is said to be haunted by the ghost of a young couple after around 20 years ago, a 17 year old boy murdered his 16 year old girlfriend. In reality, it's just a bridge where a bunch of homeless people live and a lot of fights happens. Once, a 8 year old got kidnapped there.

Soon enough, they got too the bridge, they walked around for a bit, talking about random stuff. Suddenly, from where Quackity was standing, he heard a twig break. All three of them looked at each other, worry in their eyes. They heard footsteps coming towards them, all three of them were frozen in place. "AHH!" Someone screamed as they jumped onto Quackity, the boy fell back, falling into Sapnaps arms, his eyes glued shut. "Aha! Got you!" Said the voice, Quackity opened his eyes and saw someone, someone he recognised.
"George..?" He asked confused, looking at the figure in front of him. "No, Rebecca." Said the voice sarcastically, it was obviously George. "You scared us!" Snarked back Quackity. "He scared you." Corrected Sapnap. "Nah, I was about too shit myself." Said Karl and they all laughed. They walked around looking at different types of graffiti and such. Suddenly, Q heard a sound coming from behind a large concrete wall. He separated himself from the group, going towards where he heard the sound. "ILL MAKE YOU A PILE OF BLOOD AND BONES!" Yelled an angry voice, he walked over and saw two guys fighting, one of them hit the other, making him scream from pain. "H-hey! Stop that or I'll call the police!" Said Quackity, walking over too the two. "I'm not scared of you, shorty." Said the guy who just punch someone. "Yeah cutie, we're not scared." Said the victim, both of the men came closer too Quackity. "No way your ugly ass is flirting with ME." Snarked Quakity, it seemed too upset the men. "Oh so you're strong now, ey?!" Said the victim. "Try this!" He yelled before punching Quackity. Before Quackity could scream, the abuser kicked him on the foot very hard, he fell to the floor screaming in pain. The two men left, the victim was about too go for another hit when someone tackled him. Quackity recognised the person, it was Sapnap. Sapnap tackled the guy, making both of them fall to the floor and started too beat him up mercilessly. The abuser was about too step in but he felt something by his throat - a cold, silver blade. "Touch them and I won't hesitate too slit you're throat." Spoke out a cold voice, it was Dream. George and Karl ran over to Q, looking at him and bombarding him with questions.
————————————————————————
George drove him, Dream and Quackity too they're house. The car ride was silent, no one spoke nor wanted too speak, nothing changed when they got home. Q headed straight towards his room, getting ready and heading too bed, he stayed up a bit on his phone before drifting off too sleep.

A/N heyyyy sorry that I AGAIN forgot too post two chapters yesterday! I lost track off time but today I'm probably going too have more time and I'll right done more chapters! Anyways, word count: 941