Moving in

The following day went by smoothly. Quackity got up, he didn't feel like utter shit. He got ready for work, there wern't any karens and now he just ended his shift and he had to go too Minx, he really didn't want to leave. Yeah it was a minimum wage job but, he really liked everyone there. Including his boss, he'd always get churros after his shift ended (when some wre left, this day however was not lucky). But, he's going too live at Karl and Sap's house. And that was a 40 minute drive away from this place, it didn't make any sence too stay here. So, he decided too go to Minx and tell her about his situation.  He knocked on the office door, waiting for an answer. "Come in!" Called out a voice from inside the room, Quackity took a breah in and out as he entered the office. Minx was sat in a desk right across from the door, she was sorting through some papers and she was also filling out some information on her computer. "H-hey boss.." Mumbled out Quackity. "oh, call me Minx!" Assured the irish woman, this will just make things way harder. It wouldn't sound like he's leaving his work, it would sound like he was leaving his friend. "So, um Minx, I'm moving too ****** and you know that that's like a 40 minute drive away and there really isn't a good reason too stay here, even though i really want to and-" "Calm down doofus, let's get things straight, you're moving right?" Asked the purple headed girl. "Yeah, I'm moving and-" "And do you still want to work here?" Asked Minx, interupting Quackity. "Yes but-" "But you probably don't want to get up earlier too go on a morning shift or drive here, but do you want too drive here?" Asked Minx. "Yeah I could drive here, but I really don't want too get up at 6am too be here by 8." Stated Quackity. "Okay, then how about you only get afternoon shifts? You can not only work at the churro stand but also at the resturant. How about that?" Asked Minx, that sounded... perfect. Yeah he did like the churro stand but it just get's boring always making the same thing over and over again. "Y-yes! That sounds perfect!" Beamed out Quackity, this was perfect. "Great, I'll send you your new scheduale by tonight, also don't come tomorrow, just don't. Said Minx. "Alright, well, thank you, goodbye!" Said Quackity as he left. "Bye." Said a un-exicted Minx.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He parked his car in the driveway as he dashed towrds his room. He started too pack, well, finish packing. It only took him about an hour. He made his way down stairs, one of the 3 bags in his hands as he headed down stairs. "Jeez, you need any help with that?" Asked Dream as he eyed the struggling boy. "Y-yeah," Said Quackity as Dream ran upstairs, grabbing a bag and placing it on the driveway. 

Quackity packed his bags into the trunk, he headed towards the house and said his goodbye's too both Dream and George. He climbed into the drivers seat and drove off. 

After around 30 minutes of driving, he decided too call his now new roommates. "Hey!" Said a excited voice, it was Karl. "Hey, I'll be by your house in about,... 7minutes." Stated Quackity. "Alright, well, see you then i guess." Said Karl. "Okay bye." Said Quackity, . "SAPNAP WE HAVE TOO  HURRY, HE'LL BE HE-" before Karl could finish his sentance, he hung up. That made Quackity giggle. 

Soon enough, there he was, his car parked in the driveway of his friends house. He got up and picked up his luggage from the trunk. He made his way towards the front door, he knocked twice and then it swung open. "Hey!" Said Quackity looking at his friend who was standing in the door way. "Hey Quackity! Come, I'll show you you're room and Sap will help you with your stuff." Said Karl. "Cool but, where is he?" Asked Quackity lokking around, he couldn't see the youngest anywhere. "I'm here, I'm here, umm I'll just go get your stuff." Said Sapnap as he walked towards Quackity's car. "Okay now come on!" Said Karl as he walked towards the staircase. They walked up the stairs and Karl pointed too the nearest door, it was the second door on the left. "And here we are." Said Karl as he swung the door open. "Great customer service, I'll give you 5 stars on trip adviser." Said Quackity. making Karl giggle. Soon enough, Sapnap came into the room and put Quackitys bags in his room. "Jesus christ, do you have rocks in there or what?" Asked Sapnap jokingly. They talked a bit and then both the boys left Quackity alone in his new room, Quackity fell onto the bed, very flustered. 

A/N Hey! so, I'm going somewhere and im not going too be able too post so the next post will be either tomorrow or on the 1st of september, but I'll try too post tomorrrow :D Word count: 820