The date

It has been 2 days since Karl and Sapnap had agreed too ask Quackity out. They decided too take him too a arcade. It seemed fun, all of them liked too play video games so it did make some  sence that Quackity would like the date. They asked him if he would go out with them, and he said yes. Today was the day they were supposed to go. The plan was simple, go to the arcade, then make up some excuse and go out for a walk around the lake where they could get him some flowers and ask him out. Simple, right?

Sapnap and Karl waited in the car for Quackity too finish getting ready. "What's taking him so long?" Asked Sapnap, bored out of his mind. Suddenly, Quackity walked out, closing the door behind him. He took his key out, locking the front door before making his way too the backseat of the car. "So, where we headed?" Asked Quackity as he sat down. "Finally we thou-" Karl's jaw dropped, making him stop in the middle of his sentace. As soon as they saw Quackity's face they new why it took him so long. Quackity had lined eyeliner, he had golden eye shadow and was wearing a light lip-gloss. "Y-you do make-up?" Asked Sapnap, stunned. "What d'you think sherlock?" Asked Quackity sarcasticlly, Sapnap rolled his eyes in dramatic fashion as Karl sat there, his jaw still dropped. Quackity moved his arm and slightly closed Karl's mouth, his eyes still wide. The rest of the ride was rather pleasent, they kept cracking joke's and talked about Quackity's make-up skills as they drove to the arcade. Soon enough, Sapnap parked in the parking lot of the arcade and exited his car. Karl also quickly got out and ran around the car. Sapnap swung the door open with a bow as Karl took his hand down in orther too help Quackity out of the car. "Damn don't shit yourself, im in a sweater and jeans for god sakes." Said Quackity wich made Karl giigle and Sapnap roll his eyes playfully. 

The arcade was fun, they played a couple games, Karl winnig most of them wich made Sapnap pout and Quackity loose a bit of money since he kept saying 'I bet 5$ I'll win the next one'. After some time, Karl and Sapnap too continuee on with there plan. Karl pretended that the smell made him sick and wanted too go out for a walk. Quackity was confused and said that they drove to go out for a walk, soon enough, Sapnap parked his car at a grocery store parking lot that was near the lake. They got out, to the grocery stor. Karl and Quackity walked around together picking out snacks they were going too buy while Sapnap was in a flower shop next door where he picked out some red roses since he knew nothing about flowerws. Later Karl and Quackity got out of the store, shoping bag in hand as they walked out of the store, seeing Sapnap at the front waiting on them with a bouqe of roses. When the boys saw him, Karl chuckled slightly while Quackity blushed. "Thanks," Said Quackity, blush covering his face as Sapnap gave him the flowers, both of them smiling. They made there way towards the lake, walking on the path that wrapped it's way around the body of water. "Wait, so you played a game with a bunch of 10 year olds and still lost?" Asked Sapnap smirking as they talked about Quackity's child-parent bonding time with Tubbo. "There were like, wait," Paused Quackity trying to count how many kids he played mincraft with last night, Karl giggled at his two friends. "Like 5 of them and they play EVERYDAY! Like, I bet you would also loose." Said Quackity. "I would not! I would win and they would cry, " Said Sapnap proudly. "No, you would cry." Corrected Karl, wich made Sapnap gasp offensively. "I would not!" Barked back Sapnap. "You would, and you'd probably say you'd do their mom." Said Karl, completely forgetting who he was talking too. Sapnap snickered and put his hand up too his mouth tring too hold in his laughter. "AHEM" Coughed Quackity eyeing Karl. It took the brunette a moment before he apolagised too Quackity and also giggled. Suddenly, they felt soft drops of water hit their clothes, they all looked at eachother and started too run. They ran, trying too seek shelter o they wouldn't be soaked, the rain was only getting heavier and heavier. "Guys, look!" Said Karl as he pointed towards an arbor. All off them were giggling, soaked as they ran into the wodden building.  when the laughing died down, they looked around too see where they were. Their was a wodden coach in the room, Sapnap and Karl looked at eachother, both unsure before Karl nodded and Sapnap followed in suit. "H-hey um, Quackity, there is a reason why we brought you here." Started Karl as he and Sapnap sat down on the coach, leaving a spot in between the couple for Quackity too sit in. Quackity sat in between his two friends, the bouque of flowers falling down into his lap, a light blush caressing his face. "Y-yeah? W-what is it?" Asked Quackity, slightly nervous. "We would like to know if," Started Karl softly. "Wewanttoknowifyouwillbeourboyfriend,dontfeelobligatedtoosayyesifyoudon'tknow,we'lltakeourtimejustpleasesayyesbutyoudon'tneedtoo." Sapnap blurted out, barely understandable. "H-how would that work?" Ask Quackity, his face red as a tomato. "Uhm, well, it's called a polyamorous relationship. Basically, it's a multi partner relationship where everyone loves eachoher and dosen't feel even the slightest bit of jealouesy when your partner's kiss." Explained Karl, also red. "So, what do you say?" Asked Sapnap. "Y-yes! Oh my god yes! But, can we take things slow?" Asked Quackity tears of joy building up in the corner of his eyes. "Ofcourse!" Said Karl. "Can I hug you?" Asked Karl, looking straight into Quackity's eyes. "Uhm, yeah! Sure!" Said Quackity, Karl leaned forward, his hands dropping on either sides of Quackity, connecting at the man's back, a couple inches above his ass. "Uhm, c-can I also hug you?" Asked Sapnap, Quackity pulled his new boyfrined into the hug, his hand's on him and Karl as Sapnap adjusted his arms too be around his two boyfriends, Karl doing the same. About a second later, they pulled back, walking out of the arbor. All three of them joking and laughing with eachother before they made there way towards the car, hand in hand, saoked to the bone.

A/N Hiya! Sorry for not updating yesterday, didn't have time :D. I'll try too keep up the daily uploading but I might also sometimes miss. I'll never try too make the wait longer then a day. Anyways, word count: 1093