Hanging out

It's been around a month since the festival. The three boys got really close, they would oftentimes hang out and this day was like any other. Quackity was finishing work, but before he exited the building, he saw someone. It was a lady at the cash register, but he didn't recognise them. They had elbow length long, puffy hair. One side was dark brown, the other oyster white. But the thing that surprised I'm the most was their face, they recognised it. It was.... similar. It's like he had seen it before but he just couldn't put his finger on it. 'Weird...' he thought too himself as he walker out of the restaurant, he got in his car and started driving, he liked driving. It seemed too calm him in a way. They were probably driving for a while, he was zoned out listening too music. Suddenly, he came back too reality. He looked at his surroundings, he didn't recognise the play, but he saw a McDonald's in the distance. He drove towards the restaurant, parking in the parking lot and went on google maps, he saw where he was. He had been driving in the complete opposite direction for an hour. He looked at the nearest route, but something came up. "Shit..." he muttered too himself under his breath. It happened that the nearest route had a traffic jam and he really didn't want too drive for three hours, mostly because it was 11pm. He looked around and saw something, he was really close to Karl and Sapnap's house, maybe he could aske if he could crash at their place? He pulled out his phone and looked for their contacts. He called Karl, he answered. "Hey, sorry for the inconvenience but I kind of zoned out and drove around for an hour and I don't want too wait in a traffic jam so can I crash? If I can't I can just turn around and Im really sorry if im talking too much it's just because-" "shush, of course you can crash!" Said Karl cheerfully, this made Quackity smile. "Only if it's my bed!" He heard Sapnap yell from a distance. Karl let out and offended gasp. "Don't you ave a super hot, handsome, sexy, amazing boyfriend?" Asked Karl, clearly offended. "Oh he doesn't have too know, wink, wink." Replied Sapnap, Quackity let out a giggle. "Ok, I'm going n my way!" Said Quackity. "Can you stay on the line tho?" Asked Karl, Quackity agreed and talked too them for a bit. He pulled up too the driveway and ended call, he walked towards the front door and knocked, the door swung open reviling a very exited Karl. Quackity walked in and they talked for a bit. They talked from 11.10pm, to 1.01am, they decided too go to sleep because it's pretty late. Quackity slept in their guest bedroom, well..., was supposed too. He stayed up for an hour thinking about them. Karls laugh and kind persona, Sapnaps stupid jokes, both of their smiles, god there smiles. He liked them, as friends though..... right? I mean, are they hot? Yes, but like, why can't a friend just think that, does he think there handsome and sexy? Hands down yes, extremely handsome, hot and sexy. But as friends, you know... friends can also feel that way. Would he kiss them, gladly, but as friends, he can't like, like them like them, can he? God he's stupid, it's so obvious, he has a massive crush on both of them, it's obvious he does. He kept thinking like that, about his feelings towards them, about them in general, and he fell asleep like that. Thinking about them.

A/N heyyyyy so yeah,  I promised a second chapter today and here it iss! Word count: 615