Festival - Price Fight

It was the 15th of June, 2022. Quackity heard his phone buzzing, he grabbed it and turned it off. Just as he was about to go back to sleep he realised that it was already 1pm! Witch means, in 2 hours he is supposed to help Minx set up the churro booth and slowly start work! He shot back from his bed and walked towards the bathroom, he washed his face with a cleanser before aggressively starting to hit his face (he saw a TikTok).

He went too he wardrobe and grabbed a standard outfit, white socks, black ripped jeans, a white top, a dark blue jacket and his LAFD beanie.

After he got ready, he came downstairs and made himself some scrambled eggs. "Wow you finally don't look like shit." Said a familiar voice, it was George, Quackity turned around, glaring at him before returning to mix his scrambled eggs. Soon enough they were done, he put them on a plate and then put the pan in the sink, someone will do the dishes later. And that someone was definitely not him. "Hey will you give me, Dream and our friends some free churros?" Asked George, Quackity just had a stunned look on his face. "You guys have... friends? Like, pepole ACTUALLY like to spend time with you?" Asked Quackity, he was very confused. "Ha-ha, you're hilarious." Said George sarcastically. "I know," said Quackity as he flipped his non-existing long hair (as in his hair is short, not that he's bald LOL).
————————————————————————
It was already 6.40pm, wich meant that the festival has started an hour and 40 minutes ago. It was going well, there were a lot of sails, and surprisingly no Karen's. He looked a head too see if there were any new customers, and too his surprise, there where. It was Wilbur, Techno, Tommy, Tubbo and 3 kids that he never met before, he didn't know them, maybe these were Tubbo and Tommy's friends? "Hey guys, what would you like?" Asked Quackity looking at them. "Uhhhh..... could we get uhhhh.... a free 20 piece with..... uhhhh...... white chocolate?" Asked a pink-haired male that was stood in front of him. "You can, but you gotta pay for it." Said Quackity, Technoblade frowned upon that. "Why can't we get it for free? We're you're family, we shouldn't have to pay for it." Said Wilbur. "Because that's not how it works, now, would you like too get the churros or not?" Asked Quackity. "We'd like it for free, can we get it for free?" Asked Techno. "No, now, either pay or get out the way!" Shouted Quackity, both the men frowned and looked at each other. It was like they were having a conversation with they're eyes, they were exchanging looks, hand movements, raised eyebrows, when they finally looked back at Quackity. "We'll get what I ordered, but, instead of white chocolate, we'd like kinder bueno sauce." Finished Techno, Quackity nodded. "Cash or credit?" He asked, Techno took out his credit card and waved it. Quackity took out the card reader for techno too scan his card on, Techno scanned his card and Quackity put the card reader where it was standing before. He then turned back to the deep fryer, he drained some churros, coated them in sugar and cinnamon, then put them in the box and squeezed out a bit of kinder bueno sause. He then handed it too Technoblade, he gladly took it. "THANKS." He said sarcastically as he walked away, Wilbur sent a joking glare too Quackity before turning too Techno and followed him as they walked over towards a bench. "Hey mama!" Said a cheery voice, Quackity looked down too where a small goat boy accompanied by his friends stood. "Hey tubs, what can I get for ya'll?" Asked Quackity, a smile slowly formed on his face. "Well, first, I want to introduce you too my frie-" but before he could finish, someone cut him off, it was Tommy. "Right, im Tommy, you know me, well, everyone knows me I'm world wide!" Screamed Tommy, Quackity just giggled. "Anyways, this is Tubbo, your son of you forgot. This tall fellow is Ranboob, tall guy." Said Tommy hugging a taller boys waist, the boy had pale skin, a black and white mask covering his face, he had on green eye and one red one. He had light brunette hair and a faint smile on his face. "This is Purpled, he's an alright chap, pretty good fellow." Said Tommy looking at a boy in a purple sweatshirt, he had dirty blond hair and a pair of big brown eyes. "And this is dickhead Eryn, dickwad." Said Tommy slightly frowning at a different boy, the boy just rolled his eyes and waved towards Quackity. The boy had beautiful, lushes black hair with one red eye and one beige one. He had slightly darker skin then the other boys but that doesn't really matter, he also had a bandana around his hair. Quackity just waved at the boy and looked over too Tubbo. "So, what would you like to get?" Asked Quackity while looking at Tubbo. "We'll have two 30 pieces with Nutella for both." Asked Tubbo, Quackity nodded and turned towards the air fryer, he took the remaining churros out of the air fryer and started squeezing in some more out of a packet of batter. He coated the churros that he drained earlier with sugar and cinnamon. He put them in a box and squeezed on some Nutella. "This is one of the boxes, I'll soon give you the next." Said Quackity as he waited a bit for the churros.
————————————————————————
It has been 3 hours since Tubbo and his friends left, there, luckily weren't any more Karen's other then Techno and Wilbur. Quackity just finished serving a customer when he saw four people walk towards the churro stand, he recognised 2 of them being his friends, Dream and George, but he didn't recognise the other two. One of them looked too be around George's height, he had messy black hair and round blue eyes. He had a white t-shirt with a little orange fire logo in the middle. He had a black blazer, black ripped jeans, black converse and a bandanna rapped around his head. The other was a couple inches tallers then George, he had fluffy brunette hair, green eyes, a multi coloured hoodie with a green swirl in the middle. He had dark blue ripped jeans and also, black converse. The four walked up too the churro stand. "Hey Quackity!" Said George. "Hey George, who are you're friends?" Asked Quackity looking over too the two guys who were just standing there, looking at Quackity. After a minute, George nudged the black haired boy, he shook his head, coming back too reality. "Oh... uh... I'm Sapnap and this is my boyfriend, Karl." Said the raven haired boy who was now identified as Sapnap. Sapnap took his hand out, pointing at the brunette, the boy just smiled and waved. "Nice meeting you! Uh..." said the boy who was now identified as Karl. "Quackity!" Said Quackity cheerfully as he held a hand out, Karl gladly shook it, a smile on his face, a gorgeous one he thought. Wait, what was he thinking? He just met the dude and plus, he has a boyfriend!

After a minute, George and Dream left too do 'couple stuff' while Sapnap, Quackity and Karl talked. Suddenly, it started raining, it were just a few drops, no big deal. But soon a few drops turned into heavy rain, people started hiding in many places, Sapnap and Quackity came closer towards the churro stand, it was nice. They talked but then Sapnap asked a question. "Do you also work here tomorrow?" Asked Sapnap. "Only till 9.30pm, then my friend takes over, why?" Asked Quackity. "How about after you finish work you spend time with us!" Proposed Karl. "Yeah sure." Agreed Quackity. "It's a date!" Giggled Sapnap, all three of them laughed.

It's a date...

A/N this is a longggg one, next one will probably be shorter but idk, anyways, word count: 1342 💅💅💅💅